Part 1

𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒅𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒗
𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒐
————————————————————————-
I'm writing some lyrics to my new song and so far it's mad good, I'm just tryna get some features on here, and don't get me wrong I love my friends but I need somebody who matches my vibes and who would be perfect on the song if you know what I mean.

And in all honesty most of my songs are in need of that, that's why I haven't released some yet because no one else's is good enough to go on here.

"Yo Dudey you know somebody who can feature on my song because I've been in need of it."

"Uhm.... Nah I can't really think of nobody fr." He said.

"Damn wbu Roscoe?"

"Shi I can't think of nobody either."

"Damn y'all can't think of nothing?"

"Nope." Roscoe added

"Ima just put this to the side and start on another song." I said hoping I'll find the right person to collab with.

A few minutes later Dd came in the Stu

"Yo what up y'all?" He said

"Not tm goin on.." I said

"What's wrong you look frustrated?"

"Well I've been writing a whole bunch of songs but I have no one to feature on them who would be perfect. That's why I haven't been releasing much." I said

"Well my little brother could probably help."

"You have a little brother!??"

"Yeahh you ain't know that?"

"Nahh who is he?"

"Notti Osama."

"Wait you mean..The prince of Harlem is your brother!!!??"

"I mean I thought it was obvious." He said

"I honestly never put two and two together, cuz you both have Osama, both have the same last name.. yeah I'm just dumb, anyways when do you think that could happen?"

"I'll call him now his ass ain't doin nun."

I cannot believe Im about to rap with thee Notti Osama, well if he says yes, but if he does this is the best thing ever, and I honestly can't wait.
I just hope his part works out tho.

"He said he gon come ova." Dd said

"That's perfect, and hopefully I can release these songs fast."
————————————————————————
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑: 20 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊 𝑷𝒐𝒗
————————————————————————
I walked inside the Stu ready to see who this ddot nigga is, Dd brags on him a lot so he must be good.

I walked in and Saw Dudey, Roscoe, and Dd.

"Wassup y'all?"

"Wsg"

"Ay where that lil nigga at?"

"He up in there writing." Dd said.

I opened the door and saw this fine tall light skin sitting on the couch writing, he had pretty brown eyes, and lips that looked soft and very much kissable. My heart kinda skipped a beat looking at him.

"Ayo." I said getting his attention

"Oh Wassup im already sure you know why your here and who I am." He said

"Yeah."

"Well My prince, Im a huge fan of your music and I hope this works out."

"So lemme hear a song." I said

"Ight bet."

He played a song and ngl he is mad good, he's good lookin and can rap, and he called me his prince!!

"Ts fire, and trust me, I can totally match your energy. Lemme write something down rq."

"The notebook is all yours." He said handing me the book and pen.

As I was flipping through to write a page I noticed how good his hand writing was it was very neat and pretty.

"You have a very pretty hand writing." I said

"And you have a very pretty face."

I felt my face heat up so fast but I had to play it off, honestly it's a little early for this typa talk but I'm not complaining.

"W-wha?"

He walked over towards me and held my chin up and looked my directly in my eyes.

"Your much shorter than I expected, also I said you have a very pretty face."

"Oh- uhm thank you, and ntm on my height."

"Feel free to look at some of the songs I wrote, and just lemme know when you're finished my prince."

"Ok."

He's a very charming fellow and that nickname is everything, even though I'm already the Prince of Harlem, I loved hearing him call me his prince.
————————————————————————
Ik this part is very short but its just to start off and to help get a good feel of what we're working with. I hope this book turns out great, and so far its good.
Anyways hope y'all enjoyed
Ignore any mistakes
Byeeee😘⭐️