THE SCROLLS

Third person pov

As Naruto was walking to his new home he thought.
' Kyuubi, can you hear me ? '
~ Yes what is it kit ~

'How come you told me to ask Jiji about my parents social standings.'
~ Well think about it we can use the fact that your their son and get revenge on the civilian council side. ~

'I see your point, also what is your name'
~ My n-name ~
'Yeah, I doubt your real name is Kyuubi'
~ Fine it's Kurama kit. ~
'Kurama, nice name'
~ Thanks fishcake ~

Naruto would continue grumbling 'its not fishcake' as he continued walking home.

TIMESKIP
Naruto's POV

"Hmmmm I wonder..."
~What is it kit~
' I wonder what is in the scroll '
~ Well go on open it then. ~
"Alright here goes nothing"

He picked up a scroll with a red swirl pattern.

Dearest Naruto and Shion
"Who's Shion"
If your reading this then that mean that me and your father died.
"Mom wrote this."
If you two get separated like I think you will then let me explain. Shion / Naruto, your siblings.
"Wait I have a sister ? "
~ Yes kit although I don't know what happened to her. She has my other half as I was split into two you only share half of me. ~
"I see"

My name is Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze princess of whirlpools,
"NAMIKAZE ?!?! Maybe a relative of the fourth ?"
Well princess now Queen of Uzushiogakure, the land of whirlpools as well as the Queen of the land of demons. I'm also not an only child my siblings are alive if you can find them then you will have a family if you aren't treated well in the village by which I guess you aren't as I too weren't until they learned of my political power, their were few I trusted, such being your father, your godfather and godmother, my students, my best friend and figurative sister Mikoto Uchiha, my siblings, third Hokage Hiruzen, my Sensei and my adopted children Rin, Kakashi and Obito.

Now to whichever of my children are reading this I wish to explain some things first and foremost is that of our Clan, the Uzumaki Clan
"There is an Uzumaki Clan ?"
~ Yes kit this scroll will explain better than I can. I will just be bias. ~

Our Clan is known for its longevity, oceans of chakra pools and our bloodlines some being boil release, lava release, chakra chains and crystal release are just a few. Crystal release was extremely rare to the point only 0.25 % of our Clan had it. We even had more people with the Rinnegan AKA the eyes of the sage of six paths. The eyes of a god than that of crystal release. My siblings and I have inherited at least one or two, my brother has the Rinnegan, while my sister has lava and boil release and I had the chakra chains. The Uzumaki Clan was a peaceful Clan that if they had to choose a side, they would create their own side of tranquility and peace. Uzumaki's are feared for their Fuinjutsu, fiery temper, deadly accuracy and mastery over Suiton. The Uzumaki Clan is now nearly in extinction due to the second Shinobi war. 3 of the five great Nations attacked us and we had to fight. Me and my siblings fled before the fight had begun on the orders of my father the great and feared king Uzumaki Jason. My siblings weren't there one morning on our trip to Konoha for refuge. Iwa nin appeared and said they killed them but in reality they thought they died in the forest. We soon got in contact after a few years.

Children, your father is Minato Namikaze, lord to the Namikaze Clan. He is also the fourth Hokage who sealed the Kyuubi in you. He believed you could control the chakra and bring peace between the Shinobi Nations. In this scroll is a list of jutsus (elementals and more) and Fuinjutsu as well as instructions on how to do it. I love you as does your father, please know that, live a long and happy life.

Love
Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze

The same was for the Namikaze letter explaining the same thing except for the Namikaze Clan and explaining their psychic release and more.

"Wow I can't believe it."
~ BeLiEvE iT kit ~
"I'm going to ask Jiji to help me train to take up the mantle of heir. I can't disgrace my Clan any further. I will be the best head of the Uzumaki and Namikaze Clan the world has ever seen. Believe it."
______________________________________