Chapter 1

Layla's POV

"Please sign here and here" the manager said, i signed the papers and took some photos.

Hello, My name is Layla Kaitlyn Millers. I'm from the US and i played for A.E.K fc back to Greece.. I recently moved here, to Barcelona, because i got a good offer with FCB Femeni. It was my dream to play here and i finally made it. I don't have any siblings. As for the "LOVE" status, I'm single. I broke up with my ex now boyfriend because we were too busy with our careers and it was hard for us to be a couple. Anyway, that's me. Enjoy my story!

"Layla, tomorrow you will meet the team and your coach. Your free to leave for now" The manager said

"Thank you for your time sir"

"Oh please, call me Jonatan. You are one of us now" he said

"Okay, thank you" I said to Jonatan and left.

I had to go home and get ready for tomorrow. I'm so nervous.

Pedri's POV

"Pepi look who FCB Femeni got" Pablo said

"Pablito? Since when do you care about the women team?" i asked him

"Since Layla joined" Eric came from upstairs laughing.

"Who?" i asked

"Just show him Pablo" Eric said and Pablo gave me his phone.

"Okay? She is the new girl. And?" I asked.

"Mate, what do you mean by 'and?' " Ferran asked me

"I mean what's wrong with her?" I explained.

"She is a goddess!" Pablo said

"She is just a regular girl guys, There is nothing important about her" i said changing channels. But the channel I changed to was about that girl, Layla.

Reporter 1: "FCB Femeni just confirmed that there is a new player joining their team."

Reporter 2: "Her name is Layla right?"

Reporter 1: "Yes, that's right David. Her full name is Layla Kaitlyn Millers, as i see here.. She is from the US. The interesting part is that she knows Greek and Spanish too.

Reporter 2: "Your right, that's interesting. Let's see some highlights of her past games with A.E.K's women team.

"Wow, she is really good!" Eric and Ferran said together "Jinx! Jinx again!" They said both.

"Stop it you two. Let the Reportes finish" I said

Reporter 1: "David, She is really good!"

Reporter 2: "Her Idol is Leonel Messi and Neymar JR. I can see why."

Reporter 1: "I am so excited to see her play for our Women Team. Speaking of Women team. They are playing in 2 days against Real Madrid Femenino."

Reporter 2: "Great, that means we will see her play"

Reporter 1: "That's correct. Anyway, That's it for today. Thank you for watching us. Stay tuned"

"Oh my god! We should go and watch her play!" Pablo said excited

"Yeah no" I said "You don't even know her! How will you go to see her!" I added

"Oh Pepi, if we won't go, how will we meet her? Are you guys in?" Ferran asked

"Of course" Eric said

"Yeah I'm in too" Pablo said

"Ferran, You have a girlfriend" I said laughing

"I won't go to flirt with her, unlike Pablo and Eric. I'll ask Sira to come too if that's the problem. She might get close with her and help you guys" Ferran said smirking

"Nah, thanks Fer. I don't need help" I said to him.

"Come on Pablo, Let's go to get the tickets for the boys and Sira" Eric said to Pablo

"Bring me some snacks!" Ferran said "Yeah I'm so hungry" I said.

"Okay fine"

(*The Next Day*)

Layla's POV

Today i had the meeting with my team.
Jonatan already gave me my clothes, so I'll wear them and get ready.

I quickly went to brush my teeth, i took my car keys and started driving toward the training area. when i finally arrived there, I saw the team sitting down to the grass.

"Girls today, as you may know, we have a new member. Her name is Layla Kaitlyn Millers, she came from the Greek team A.E.K and she is from the US. But she can speak Spanish too. Please welcome her with any good way possible.. Thank you" The coach, Jonatan, said and the girls started clapping when i walked toward them.

"Uh Hola girls. You already know who i am. My name is Layla, I'm 19 years old and I came from Greece." I said. Who knew that introducing yourself in such a good team would be so stressful. "Can you tell me your names?" I asked them. I added a smile, because i didn't knew what to do.

"Hello Layla, I'm Aitana." A brown haired girl said

"I'm Alexia" Another girl said

"Hi, I'm Emma!"

"My name is Martina!"

And the rest of the team introduced their selves.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm so grateful to be here with you." i said with a smile.

"Okay girls, Time for training. We have a big match tomorrow" Jonatan said.

When the training ended, we went to the locker rooms and chatted a bit with the girls.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow Layla?" Aitana asked me

"Not really, I'm never nervous through matches. Indeed, I'm too excited!" i said with a smile

"What's your Idol Layla?" Alexia asked me.

"That's an easy question. My Idols are men, Lionel Messi and Neymar jr. Since I'm new to the women football, I don't know about the past teams." i said

"We can see why you like them so much, your almost as good as they are" Aitana said.

"Oh Thanks, that means a lot. But no one can be them, they dedicated their selves fully on football, that no one can be on top of them" i said

"Can we have your number Layla?" Aitana asked again

"Yes sure, here" I gave them my number and I went home, I'm super excited for tomorrow!