Chapter 8

Layla's POV

I don't even know why I agreed to go meet him. At his house? What are we even going to do there? I better get ready. I don't want him to judge me for taking so long to arrive

I quickly did my make up, took my keys and went to my car.

I already know where he lives because i was his chauffeur when he was injured.

You know, sometimes.. I'm glad i was there taking care of him, even tho he was annoying as fuck. And don't judge me, i know i said i hate him. But the way he smiles, they way he looks at me.. I don't know, i think I'm starting to fall for him slowly.

After some minutes, i was at his house

*knock knock*

The dorr opened quickly, it's like he was waiting for me behind the door.

"Hola" i say

"Heyy, welcome to my house" he said and he winked

"Thanks? I bought some snacks by the way.."

"Oh thank you, please come in"

I could say that he was nervous, I don't know why.

Pedri's POV

When she arrived, my heart started going up and down. But I'm sure it meant nothing. I must not fall for her.

"Hola" She said with a smile

"Heyy, Welcome to my house!" i winked

"Thanks? I bought snacks by the way.." she said giving me the snacks

"Oh thank you, please come in"

I was too nervous, no. I AM too nervous..

"So. I have a lot of things to do and go."

"What do you mean?"

"We will watch a movie and then go to a wonderful spot i found!"

"Oh okay.. If that's what you want. Which movie?"

"It's your choice I don't mind"

"Okay, Can we watch the new movie Barbie?"

"Barbie?"

"Yeah, got a problem?"

"Nah, let's watch Barbie"

And that's what we did. We watched Barbie, she cried in the middle of the movie. That's where i found the chance to hug her. And for my surprised, she accepted the hug and she cried on my shoulder, girls are so sensitive.

After an our and a couple of minutes, the movie ended

"Shall we go to eat now?" i asked her

"Sure, who will drive?"

"Me, let's go"

My plan is working perfectly! When we got in the car, i started driving to get some food and then go to the spot I mentioned earlier. In a couple of dates I'll ask her out, hopefully she won't find out about the bet.

I was starting at her and smiling. I couldn't keep myself focused on the road..

"What are you looking at?"

"Your beautiful eyes"

"Thanks.." she said and started smiling.
I'm doing so well!

"We got the food. Where is the spot?" she asked.

We arrived at a park full of pretty flowers. Thank god i brought some food so we could make a small pic nic.

"So beautiful" she said, smelling the flowers

"The flower is not the only beautiful thing here, " I said looking at her eyes.

I think we are close now. That's how I feel.

"Hey, Look at th-" she began to say but i quickly grabbed her waist and brought her closer not me.

"What are you doing?" she said with a nervous smile

I kissed her without answering her question. After i pulled away from the kiss i gave her, she kissed my cheek

"Next time just warn me before doing that" she said and gave me a wink.

The rest of the night was amazing, she slept at my house, we played video games and chatted about random things.

Her favourite colour is light purple and she is a dog person. That's great, i like her even more now

The next morning i asked her to come at my training, since she has some days off. And she agreed. Pablo may be right.. It wasn't so hard to fall in love with a girl like Layla.

(*time skip, training*)

"Follow me princesa"

"I know where the training field is Pedri"
she said

"I don't really think i care" i said with a smile

"Hey! How are you Layla?"
Pablo said coming closer to us

"Hey Pablo! I'm fine you?" she said giving him a hug.

"Oh I'm fine" he said with a smile.

"Ouch. Not talking to me?"

"Don't be a baby Pedrito, Ladies first" he said laughing, "Eric wants to see you."

"Oh.. okay. Layla, stay safe I'll be right back" I said to layla and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I know for sure that she likes me. Otherwise she wouldn't accept my kisses.

Layla's POV

"So? are you a him a thing?"Pablo asked me crossing his hands

"Us? I don't think so, i mean.. we kissed a couple of times yesterday. But still, I don't know"

"Listen.. Don't trust him, he is going to break your heart.."

"How do you know?"

"You will find out soon, just so you know. I didn't want this".

Strange comment from Pablo? What is he trying to say? He didn't want what? I can't understand..

"Hello Layla" Xavi said

"Oh hello Xavi, how are you?".

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm trying not to stress myself"

"Why? is everything okay?"

"Yeah.. Everything is fine, it's just that our team hasn't been good recently"

"What do you mean?"

" We don't have a lot of money, we can't get new people, Dembele and Kessie are leaving soon, and Neymar Jr wants to come to Barça"

"NEYMAR JR?!"

"Yes Neymar, stop screaming"

"He is my fucking Idol!"

"We know. Everyone knows. But I don't want him"

"What! Why?!"

"His salary is big, and he is always injured."

"You know, making a move to him can change the whole Barça's history. Just think what will happen if he won't get injured, you will be unstoppable. And i think that he loves this club so much, since him , Leo and Suarez were a trio."

"Your right.. I'll see what I'll do"

"Great"