THE HERSHEY CHOCOLATE

Lena had a hard life. She was an illegitimate child, and her parents never cared for her. At school, she had no friends so she was always the target of bullies. She felt lonely and miserable, and wished she could escape from her reality.

One day, after school, while walking home  after getting beaten up by some bullies, she saw a sign that said "Hershey Chocolate Festival". It was a colorful poster, with pictures of delicious chocolates and candies. Lena loved chocolate, but she rarely had any. Her parents never bought her any treats, and she had no money of her own. She felt a sudden curiosity and hope. Maybe she could find some happiness at the festival.

She followed the sign, and soon arrived at a large park. There were people dressed in costumes, playing music and dancing. There were games and rides, and prizes to win. And there were chocolates of all kinds: bars, fudge, ice cream, and many more but all of them were made of hersheys.

Lena felt happy as it was her favorite chocolate of all . As she walked around the park she smelled the sweet aroma of chocolate, and felt her mouth water. She saw people smiling and laughing, and felt a warmth in her heart. She wanted to join them, but she was afraid they would reject her.

She approached a booth that said "Free Hershey Chocolate Sample  ". 

After Lena ate one of the hershey chocolate sample and finds herself in a different place where there is a beautiful garden full of flowers and tree, birds singing and butterflies flying and even  animals playing and children laughing. 

While looking around she saw a boy around her age named Leo and gave her a tour around the place: He led her through the garden, showing her all the wonderful things there were to see and do. They played with the animals, who were friendly and gentle. They met other people, who welcomed them with kindness and respect. They even made friends with other children, who shared their stories and dreams. 

Lena felt happier than she had ever. She wished she could stay in the Chocolate Festival forever. But she knew she couldn't.

Leo told her that the hershey chocolate was only a temporary escape. It could not change her reality but only give her a glimpse of what happiness could be like. He told her that she had to go back to her own world and  face her problems and find her own happiness. When she opened her eyes again, she was back in the park. After that Lena faced her problems and talked to her family, fight when she gets bullied, and even made new friends, but after all that she still missed the Hershey Chocolate Festival and every people she met there. 

While walking home after school she was then again saw the Hershey Chocolate festival and met Leo and her friends again and this time its not just temporary but permanent.