Chapter 2: First Dreams, Now Weird Voices

(4/13, Early Morning, Path to School)

Y/N and Yu were pretty much walking to school, this time Y/N had told him about the dream the day before he came to Inaba, and surprisingly Yu experienced it also.

Y/N: "So you experienced that dream also. And before you say anything I will call it now that it played out the same way for us but you had a different weapon than me right?"

Yu: "Mhm, I had a Katana instead of a Spear. It also confused me with that...entity talking about us seeking the truth..."

Y/N: "And about some type of fog, Well it looks like we'll be in some bullshit soon- Wait who's that in the trash can."

They stopped in front of a trash can that had someone in it rolling around trying to get out of it.

Rolling Student: "SOMEONE HELP IT'S DARK IN HERE!"

They just stared at the poor sight of the student trapped in the trash can before pulling the trash can off. It was the student from Yesterday who had his kids erased by Chie...yikes.

Rolling Student: "Whew! You two saved me, Thanks! Uhm...Oh yeah, that's right. You're that transfer student, Yu Narukami, and You, Y/N L/N!"

 You're that transfer student, Yu Narukami, and You, Y/N L/N!"

Yosuke Hanamura

Yosuke: "I'm Yosuke Hanamura. Nice to meet ya both!"

Man took a serious tumble and yet he keeps on ticking, which surprises Y/N.

Y/N: "Well uh...Are ya good?"

Yosuke: "Oh yeah, yeah, I'm fine, Say, did you hear about the incident from yesterday? They found that announcer lady hanging from an antenna!"

Y/N: "Yesterday? That's when we were walking home with Chie and Yukiko..well damn."

Yosuke: "You think it was some kinda warning? There's no way something that weird could've been an accident."

Yu: "It was something else than a warning... Just WHAT would the 'warning' be for."

Had a good point too.

Yosuke: "Dangling a dead body over a roof like that... That's just messed up. Then again, it's pretty messed up to kill someone in the first place...Oh crap, we're late!
You wanna ride? It's a little squeaky, but it should be fine."

Y/N: "Uh...I'll run instead!"

Y/N immediately ran straight to the school.
It's a good thing that they were running late and there was nobody to see...well Yu and Yosuke ride in because that's a visual that could stick with someone. At least they would get in before King Moron.

(4/13, Morning, Classroom)

Y/N: "I will never run that fucking far again...Jesus fuck..."

Now Y/N was sitting at his desk out of breath. He did have a headstart against Yosuke and Yu and it wasn't difficult for them to even cross him. Was Y/N keeping up? Hell no. He wasn't able to outrun a bicycle, maybe in some alternate world he could but not this one.