'Chapter One: The First Meet

a/n : Welcome to first chapter. Idk what to say and I think its kinda short... once again, English is not ma first language so please kindly bare with my grammatical error and hope you guys like it <3

'Chapter One: The First Meet

Someone has been inside Wooyoung's mind lately. The guy that he met at Yeosang's apartment. The one who got called 'young master' and he didn't even have a chance to introduce his name to him.

Wooyoung bumps his fist to the table and gets annoyed by the fact that Yeosang does not even introduce that guy that he said his manager to him.

Flashback

"KANG YEO...sang...", Wooyoung barged into Yeosang's apartment and there was a silence between them. Yeosang looked at Wooyoung in disbelief, meanwhile there is a hottie just rested his chin on his hand, looking at the sudden appearance of the cute guy and then back to Yeosang.

Wooyoung's eyes widened and he soon nodded toward the hot guy in front of his friend

"Who...", Wooyoung asked carefully. "Did you just take the spare key-", Yeosang couldn't finish his words as Wooyoung pulled him into his room.

"Spill! Who is that hot deadass looking rich guy? Your boyfriend? The one that my mom talked about?", Wooyoung blabbered like a mad mom.

"Chill, will you?", Yeosang asked. "So manager?? Can you introduce me me me?", Wooyoung's face brightened as he wrapped his arms around Yeosang's. "No fucking way, hurry go home and stop being fussy", Yeosang commanded him coldly.

Even though Yeosang kicked him out. Ironically grateful(?), Wooyoung met 'that guy at the parking lot when he were about to throw trash.

"I'm Wooyoung", Wooyoung said to him. "Nice to meet you Wooyoung", he said, slightly bowing and smiling at him. "M-May I know your name?", Wooyoung bravely asked again.

The latter was about to speak before someone interrupted by calling him 'young master'. "So..maybe I will see you around then, Wooyoung", he said before getting into the car.

maybe I will see you around then, Wooyoung", he said before getting into the car