Extraordinary winterbreak - Part 1

Sebastian's POV

It had been weeks since the night that we stole from Professor Masons. 

The winter break was fast approaching and yet I still haven't asked Y/N off her plans. It wasn't that I was afraid to ask her, but we haven't exactly spent much time together.  Life had become so hectic over these last few weeks. Between Quidditch, school assignments, classes and an apparition course, I barely got to see her. 

I treasured every breakfast and lunch because those were the rare opportunities where we could talk. 

I smiled upon entering the Great hall this morning. Y/N was already sitting on her usual spot across from Samantha, the spot next to her reserved for me. Her eyes were already fixated on the entrance. 

Just knowing that she was looking forward to see me, made my heart beat faster in my chest. I took the seat next to her and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. ''Goodmorning, sunshine.'' I said happily. 

''Goodmorning to you too.'' She said giving me the warmest of smiles, her eyes shining bright. 

''Looking forward to another apparition class?'' I asked. 

Y/N groaned in frustration. ''I can't believe I have let you persuaded me into this course. It is so difficult, no one is able to get it done.'' 

''Yet. No one was able to succeed yet, but I have a feeling I might pull it off today.'' I said confidently. 

''I bet if someone can do it, it is going to be you.'' Samantha said in between bites. 

''Please don't magnify his already big ego.'' Y/N complained as she loaded her plate again. 

''It's one of the reasons why you fell for me, is it not?'' I asked, giving her a sly grin. 

She merely rolled her eyes and continued eating without giving me any vocal response. 

''I can't believe that the winter is already setting in.'' Samantha sighed. ''Time flies by so very fast.''

''Speaking of which, what are your plans for the holidays? I asked both ladies, but mainly interested in Y/N's response. 

''I will go home and have a nice and well deserved break form all things Hogwarts related.'' Sam said as she massaged her neck. ''The stress is making my muscles all tensed up.''

''Sounds perfect.'' I said politely before I turned around and moved my attention on my Y/N.

''What about you?'' I asked curiously. 

''Just going to my parents house, I suppose.'' Y/N said as she kept on eating, her eyes solely focused on her food. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to spend some time with me during these two weeks." I said not able to keep the hopeful tone out of my voice.

"Where are you staying?" Y/N said as she turned her head, giving me all her attention.

"I am going to my sister's, Ominis will join too and I thought it would be nice to have you there as well. Besides I hate the idea of spending two weeks apart." I said genuinly as I caressed the back of her hand.

Her eyes lighted up and her excitement was radiating from her face.

"I would love that. I do have to ask permission from my parents first. I will ask them right away." Y/N said jumping up from her seat.

"See you both in class." She chirped before running off.

"I don't know what you did to her Sebastian? But if she priorities this letter over her food, you defenitely won over her heart."