Author's Note

We all want to fall apart in someone's arms and know that they will not judge us for doing so. The search for that someone is long, tough and sometimes lonely. Nobody gets you the way you do and probably nobody will ever will. 

Cliche, but it's true. 

As I am 3 months away from my 26th birthday, I can let you know this gets tougher, however, it's not all that glum. You become stronger, you start to keep the promises you made to yourself.

 This grows your self-confidence and someday when one aunty says you are glowing! 

You know it's you. 

I'm writing this as a small homage I would say to all the dating experiences on multiple online dating apps I've had so far. 

I've swiped profiles across in different moods, and well it's been a rollercoaster. You have the weird conversations, the situationships and the endless first dates. Mind you some of the first dates are nowhere close to being as fun as the movie 'Fifty-first dates'

This piece of writing is in no way advice or a way to live.

Well, you might be wondering what's making her pause at the moment, and take a moment to reflect. You see I've taken a step towards arranged marriage (read my mother ) and if that does not work out, who knows I would make that experience my second book.

Till then I hope you enjoy this ride!

Much love,