The hanging tree

"Please god let him live...don't take another one from me...I...I'll give you anything, please don't take him away...please...". Tanjiro hugs Giyuu near lifeless body tight while begging to god to let him live onemore day...". Tanjiro ist it over...". Says Giyuu in a soft tired voice. Tanjiro wiped the tears of his face but more follows, and says. " Mmh...it's over now...Muzan is dead and my sister is now a human again...the demons are gone...". Giyuu gives a soft smile and says while closing his eyes". Ah...then..we..can all...rest...together..."

Loss.

Desperately trying to hold his tears back. Tanjiro hugs while telling him to rest in peace. "Yeah...we can all rest now... thank you for everything..."Giyuu! Giyuu!".

"Tomioka"

Giyuu abrubtly opens his eyes, taken back by the bright shine of the moonlight. He looks around to look for the familier voice that calls him, and sees someone he never thought to he'd see again. "Sa...bito...". Cries Giyuu while hugging Sabito to check if it was real.

What's up with you ? had a nightmare or something, you're always such a crybaby Giyuu ?". Sighs Sabito while pushing Giyuu back. "I know what can you feel better. My sister always used to sing this to me when I was sad". Says Sabito with a bright warm smile.

As Sabito starts to sing this song. Giyuu could do nothing but sit in awe of what he was witnessing infront of him. The bright moonlight shines on Sabito's figure, making him look like an angel from above, and angel fit that angelic voice that was coming out of his mouth.

More voices starting appearing, one by one, singing along with Sabito, the voices seem to be distant, but also seem like they're right infront of you. Giyuu looks around trying to locate the voices, and notices a boy on one of the trees. " Urokodaki's mask...". Giyuu notices.

Acceptance

More and more come out of the forest, all wearing the same masks that Urokodaki crafts. That was when Giyuu realises that this is his new reality, he doesn't know if it will last, but he gives you a soft smile, and smile, and smile and sings along.

Rain

the sound of rain overpowers the painful screams of Tanjiro, having lost his family, he now loses his friend the person who saved him, and lead him to the path that would eventually lead his sister becoming humab, and his ridding the world of demons. Tanjiro screams and screams, but nothing will bring his friend.

Are you..are you...coming to the tree...".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wordcounter: 440 words