Chapter 6

Heishan took Luo Zhen and Lu Zhan to a clearing outside where they were preparing to distribute their prey. There were a lot of people and the smell of blood was strong. In the clearing, there were piles of corpses of wild beasts as high as a hill. The beasts were strangely shaped. Zhen couldn't recognize what the beast was.

Several sturdy men were dividing the meat with stone knives. The stone knives were not sharp. Some bones, fur, etc. could not be cut by stone knives alone. One of them turned into a black panther with a height of more than two meters on the spot. 

With his mouth open, he abruptly tore the beast apart, and then let his companions share it with the people who were waiting on the side.

A few bare-bottomed hairy children ran happily on the blood-stained ground, accidentally fell down and rolled all over the mud, wiped it casually on the grass next to them, and continued to play. 

There was also a woman holding a child sitting next to him, and she didn't mind the eyes of others. She was breastfeeding the baby in her arms. The baby was wrapped in animal skins, and his body was dark and thin. Luo Zhen only glanced at it and retracted it in embarrassment. look.

Seeing that the leader brought a stranger over, the people on the clearing swiftly slowed down the movements in their hands, especially the single soldiers who had spread out and squatted and rested, all stood up, revealing their bodies intentionally or unintentionally. Muscles, looking at Luo Zhen's eyes are extremely hot. Everyone knows that the arrival of foreigners proves that one of them can be the partner of the other party.

"Boss." The man who turned into a black panther to help tear up the prey was transformed into a human again, walked to Heishan and saluted, but his eyes curiously looked at Luo Zhen, who was two steps behind Heishan.

Black Mountain nodded to him, but didn't mean to introduce him. Instead, he turned to Luo Zhen and said, "These are the best warriors in our tribe. You can choose someone to be your partner. Will guard you, be loyal to you, and make a partnership contract with you."

The words of Montenegro were over. Those single fighters who were interested in Luo Zhen all stepped forward. Some were excited and turned into beasts directly. Others saw the man scolded for being sly, and then quickly began to beasted, like a giant black panther. 

Appearing in front of Luo Zhen, the giant leopards also yelled up to the sky, wanting to let their future partners see their strong side.

But for Luo Zhen, a modern man who has never been to the zoo several times, this feeling of being surrounded by wild animals only makes him want to escape subconsciously. Probably because primitive people have no clean habits yet, the black panthers open up. 

After a big mouth roared, Luo Zhen stepped back a few steps due to a bad breath, and bumped into Lu Zhan who was holding a lot of fruits behind him to watch the excitement.

Luo Zhen laughed a few times, the expression on his face could be as reluctant as he could be. He looked at Black Mountain, "Do I have to choose a partner now?"

"Of course, the warriors are very satisfied with you. No matter who you choose, you can immediately become a member of our tribe." Hei Shan lowered his head slightly, Luo Zhen was shorter than him, and only then could he look straight into the other's eyes, "Could it be that Are you unwilling to join our Black Panther tribe?"

Luo Zhen shook his head quickly, "I just think I just came to your tribe, it seems that I don't need to be so anxious."

"We have no tents for foreigners to live in. Your partner will take you back to your common home."

"Only soldiers in our tribe have the ability to build houses." Lu Zhan behind him explained in a low voice, "After all, animal skins only belong to the warriors who have hit their prey."