💓

Zainab was sitting on her bed applying lotion on her hands when she turned towards her husband and said"Ab fabia 21 ki hone vali hai or uski graduation bhi puri hone vali hai ab uske nikaah ka sochna chaiye mujhe toh bhot excitement hai kabsee is pall kii"

Abdul sahab carefully listened to his wife's sweet voice and very lovingly replied "haan haan meri jaan jaldi he par vo uski marzi hogi mai apni ek lauti beti ko kabhi force nahi karuga vo chahe toh Zindagi bhar apne abbu ke pass reh sakti haii"he said proudly..

"Mai bhi uski khushi he chahti hu Abdul bas Aallah ne chaha toh sab theek hoga"she said resting her head on his chest...

Fabia's room

Fabia was laying on her bed listening to her favourite romantic music and humming the words with her the song....

Mai tera mai tera mai tera mai tera
Mai gehra tamas tu sunehra savera
Mai tera ohh ohh mai tera

Fabia heard a knock on her door and she told the person to come in..
It was FAWAD KHAN

"What are you doing here bhaijaan vo bi itni raat ko"she said while sitting on her bed...

"I don't know i just heard your voice" replied fawad seeing her state with her duppta completely off from her head exposing her shoulders and her hair in a tangled state..
He felt a weird feeling in his chest and decided to leave the room thinking to him why did he even come.

But before exiting he told her" Fabia first check yourself and then let anyone enter your room " and he left after that.....

Fabia sat there shocked at his words and quickly ran towards her bathroom to see herself in the mirror and covered her eyes flushing "he saw me like that, how will i ever face him again" ..

Next day

Fabia got down from the stairs checking the books in her bag without a care in the world completely ignoring everything else.
She missed a step and was about to fall on her face when two pair of strong hands suddenly saved her and she clung to them like a baby..
After recovering from what had happened she lifted her face to see the mostt beautiful grey eyes of the mostt handsome man and quickly looked down shyly and tried to get out of his hands ..

But he didn't let her.. "Dekh kar chala Karo fabia abhi kuch ho jata toh" he stated tightening his hold on her waist..

"Bhai aainda se khayal rakhungi" she said nervously while feeling sparks on her waist she couldn't understand why it happened with his touch only...

"Hmmmm" he replied and not leaving her..

"Fabia betaa jaldi aaja late hojaegi college ke liye" her mother's voice came from the kitchen..

Fawad immediately withdrew his hands coming out of some kind trance he was in and got 3 steps away from fabia feeling ashamed of what he was just doing...

Fabia nervously and quickly went towards the kitchen leaving him standing there alone..

              .                              .                           .

"WHATTTT ammmii how will i go noww , the driver is not here , amaan is not here , i will be late for college"...fabia cried helplessly

"Beta amaan had some work so he had to leave early , You can go with fawad he is here"her mother suggested innocently...

"I don't have a choice"fabia muttered preparing herself to talk with him and convince him to drop her...
"Fawad bhai, please hamey college chhodey Varna hum bhot late hojaege" she pleaded to him in her sweetesttt voice everrr

Fawad agreed who was just leaving for his office and  told her to accompany him..

"Seat belt pehnlo princess"he called her from the nickname he had given her all those years ago when they were kids .

She shudders listening to him call her princess after almost 10 years and nervously puts on her belt remaining quiet..
(Inko ky hua aj)

After an awkwardly silent car ride she just quickly wanted to run from the car..
She quickly unhooked the seat belt and was just about to run off when fawad held her hand and stopped her..

She turned her head towards him looking at his intense eyes noticing the softness in them which was not always there...

"Apna dhayan rakhna okay or dupatta sahi Karo"he ordered her and watched her silently doing what se was told.

"Allah Hafiz" she quickly said and ran off from the car without even hearing his reply........

He chuckled looking at the innocent girl...

.         .        .         .         .          .         .         .          .           .

Hey guyzz
What do you think about their story?
Please leave your views in the comments....

Gaurangiiii ✌️