The Daughters and Mothers Introduction

Alison has a little girl named Bridgette. She has Brown hair, blue eyes and is skinny and tall. She got blonde highlights and wears all the latest trends, much like her mother did.

Hanna has a daughter named Alizay. She has bleach blonde hair lighter than Hanna's. Other than hair color, Alizay looks exactly like Hanna. She is skinny and slightly on the short side.

Aria has a baby named Lierek (pronounced Lyric). She has blonde hair but has dyed it blue ombre. Her blue eyes sparkle in moonlight and get dark in sunlight, caused by her contacts. She is short and skinny.

Spencer has a little Einstein girl called Britlynna. Black haired blue eyed girls like herself are basically worshipped at Rosewood, so to avoid, she wears green contacts. She has blue glasses and is the tallest of the group. She is smart as Spencer and Melissa were at her age.

Emily's brunette with black eyes is named Paisley was adopted. She has pale ivory skin and almost never wears make up. She works hard to beat her dyslexia is class, and succeeds in all except English. She has a C in English and works very hard.

OK guys im really hoping this turns out as a good story and I will try to update constantly. Please comment and tell me if something is wrong with the story. Thanks for selecting this story!!! -Alpha Merry Melly Cherry Pepsi Lyrica Leise Raelynn