2

PAUL

I walked outside my bedroom door, into the kitchen.

Will I actually go to stop & shop?
Yes.

I slipped on my slippers, white socks on, ( A/N : I ACCIDENTALLY WROTE 'white cocks on,' HELP) - I stepped outside the door.

I hopped in my car, keys in my hand.

I closed the door, searched for the car key, found it and put it in the lock, then twisted.

The engine sputtered, and didn't start up.

Why didn't it to the vroom thing?

I twisted the keys again.

Hello? Start?

I growled and slid the keys out, and opened the door.

I put the keys in my pocket, then dropped them into the basket via my bicycle.

An irritated sigh escaped my mouth as I rode down the sidewalk on my bicycle.

"I hate this."

The sun started to rise.

Right in my eyes, of course.
Why me?

I arrived at the market, parking my bike on the side of the flower shelves outside.

Is it even open?

I walked in front the door, tried opening it, and it opened.

Wow.

I didn't know what to exactly buy, so I went to the chip isle.

I grabbed Tostitos chips with Tostitos sauce.

I didn't bother checking the spice rate, all I knew was that it definitely not spicy..

Guess I'll just buy these. Movie night — tonight?

I walked over to one of the cashier isles.

I placed myself on the shortest line.

This busy, at 5 A.M.?
Go figure...

I studied the man in front of me in line.

Teddy boy hairstyle..

Looked a bit like the picture on tinder, of that LeaderLennon guy...

What am I thinking? Everybody has a Teddy boy style right now.

He put his items on the belt, and the cashier eyed him, and started scanning.

The cashier started talking with the guy,

Are they friends?

"What's up, man?" The cashier spoke.

"'Ello, Georgie Worgie." The man teases.

The cashier shook his head and scoffed, then continued scanning the last items on the belt.

"So, what're you up to today?"

"Nothin much, but look." The man pulled out his phone and showed the cashier something. "Look!" He scrolled a bit then put his phone back in his pocket.

"Again, John? Didn't you just have a sobbing session and a breakup?"

John? what the fuck? I thought, my mouth gaping open and my eyebrows furrowing.

"But still!" The man laughed and walked over to the end of the scanning area to bag his items.

"Whatever you say.." George said and leaned on the counter closer to John. "Your total is $23.48."

"Can I have a discount?" John pleaded.

"No. Pay. I'm not rich, John."

"Kay.." John opened his wallet and slid the money on the counter. He put his wallet back and George started to count the money.

"One more penny."

"What? No?"

"I'm kidding. Go, have fun texting.." George waved him off.

"Oh, I will! Bye George!!" John smiled and pranced off with his bags. In hand.

I sighed and finally walked over to the cashier.

"Hi."

"Hello, how's your day goin'?" George asked me.

"Good, I guess. What about you?" I say, placing my items on the belt.

George started scanning and replied, "Good as well."

I started thinking of that John guy. Then muttered, "Idiot, anybody in the world could be named John." I shook my head.

George was looking down but then glanced up at me with a quirked brow.
"Huh?" His mouth opened a bit so his fangs peeked.

"No, nothing. Just my crazy assumptions." I lifted my brows and shrugged, sighing.

"Happens sometimes, y'know?" George also shrugged. "And by the way, your total is $9.90."

"Mkay.." I step over to the end of the scanning area, and give him my card from my side pocket.

After he's done, I take the card back and put it into my pocket.

I bag my items and grab the filled bag.

"Have a good day, sir!" George says as I started to walk away.

"You too!" I wave slightly without turning me back, and exit the store.

FINALLY FINISHED 🤑🤑