Home home

:) *In Kyle's cousin Kyle's voice* I'm BaaAack!       

                 ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Y/n sighed, sitting on the grassy plain of his house...yeah, it wasn't that far from the sheds, like about a football stadium away? Maybe a half? He couldn't care or known for his life. 

He smiles over at Toby, the team engine, who is now in his 'human form'. They sit there, chatting about random things, like engines, colours, fruits, and the amazing smoothie Y/n just made for the two of them.

"So, what's your favorite fruit, Toby?"y/n asked, smiling happily, sipping on the smoothie. Toby smiled back, almost done with his."Bananas and blue berries, oh, and definitely peaches, it's really all the fruit we had where I came from."Y/n nodded, "So, you never had like- other fruits? That has to change, I think you'd fancy star fruit, mangos and maybe Dragon Fruit, my favorite."Toby grinned, slurping the last of his smoothie through the straw, nodding. Y/n grunts, hearing Thomas run over.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/-"

"Shaddup, ya' chav, proxy prat! Look at you, standing and running over like a turtle with a hilly nub to check out the lil' chicks! Shambles to the ground, with your dragging!" Y/n yelled out, glaring at thomas, his words, and phrases, made no sense, but Toby seemed to understand them as he laughed, gasping at some words like 'hilly nub' and the 'proxy prat'. Y/n chuckles at Toby, "Ah- you understand the rubbish I speak? Good, finally someone gets the chicken coops egg."

Toby nods, laughing harder, "E-even if the Rooster isn't- isn't the father and de- the hen ain't taller!" Toby laughed out, wheezing.

"Gots to be a hen bugler Inna twins fall out." Y/n grins, looking over at Thomas who stood with a confused face, blinking rapidly."It means- you know what? Not even going to tell you. It's funnier this way." He grins, looking at Toby again, "Well, better go shuffle some crops, make them do a jig before I pin my thread." Toby nods at y/n, chuckling, going off the other way, leaving Thomas, who was dumbfounded.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░                                          ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

GUYS, THESE PHRASES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING! I JUST MAKE THEM UP! Also- use a country accent for them, it makes them funnier.