The Final Chapter: Prologue and Chapter 01

The Creature laid wounded on the ground until a Blood Moon made the Creature with bullet wounds on its body while the survivors deal with what to do next.

Medic: Spy, you should call the police right now. Glad to see you and the rest of the World Leaders safe, Mr. President.

Mirai: I'll go outside to finish the creature once and for all.

But Mirai saw the creature's blood after it walked away, knowing the superheroes, ninjas, and magic users have a common goal.

Mirai: Bad news, the Creature got away. Good news, it can be killed!

Chapter 1: The Afterparty.

At San Francisco, the TF2 Afterparty begun to honor the deaths of the Survivors of the Massacre while Medic worked up a care for the sick and wounded while experimenting on the people of the Hospital to give them the power of the Umbras Cube when Wheatley came in with GLaDOS to see what Medic was up to.

GLaDOS: What are you doing? Your license should be revoked.

Medic: Don't worry, GLaDOS. I, the Medic, am about to heal the patient with my Medigun.

As Medic done so, he then wrapped a cast on the patient's foot and told him to rest his foot and gave him crouches to get home.

Patient: Thank you, Medic. I didn't you'd actually help me.

Medic: Well, the bloody massacre had changed my life, making me develop a care for the sick and wounded while still experimenting on my patients. Once your leg is healed, head to Umbras Base to see Monkey D. Puffy for your Umbras Cube. But first rest your foot and use these crutches to get home. Take care.

Suddenly, sirens were blaring as the police were here.

Medic: What? Why are the police here?

GLaDOS: Because you're a survivor of the Great Los Angeles Super Bowl Massacre. Just remain calm, Medic.

Policeman #1: This is the San Francisco Police Department! This is official police business! Everyone please leave immediately!

Medic: Miss, who might you be?

Furan: My name is Furan Takaki, Maken Warrior, and I am here because I'm hunting down the creature that has massacred everyone in Los Angeles where you were seeing a Super Bowl. I'm here to know how it can be killed.

Medic: Well, Ms. Takaki, Mirai shot ninja bullets from her umbrella gun and wounded the creature. Can your Maken and Elemental Weapon do the same?

Furan: That's correct. Until that day, Maken and Elemental Weapons can kill anything like the Creature. To discover that Ninjitsu, superpowers, and Magic can harm it is truly a discovery.

Medic: Mirai's the one who killed it. I gave her plastic surgery on her chest, so she's easily spotted with an M-Cup, cause if you want to know more, I suggest asking Mirai about the Creature's weakness.

Furan: Alright, I shall take her to the police station so I can have a talk with her. Detective Harold, you're in charge while I'm gone.

Harold: Alright, Respect my authority, boys. I'm taking watch on the hospital.

At the Los Angeles Police Headquarters, Mirai was arrested for no reason, but for investigation. Then Furan Takaki walked in the room, more than willing to talk to the one who wounded the creature.

Furan: What is your name, first and last?
Mirai: Mirai, just one name, like Madonna.
Furan: School of study?
Mirai: Hejibo Cladenstine Academy for Evil Shinobi.
Furan: Place of living?
Mirai: Crimson Guard HQ, disguised as a modern Japanese House. Now can you tell me what's going on?

Furan: Alright. I'm sorry for arresting you, but I need to interrogate you on how you wounded the creature.

Mirai: Oh, okay. It started when the massacre reached the Super Bowl and the creature went to the UN Asia-Oceanic Building in Los Angeles, and murdered the many world leaders there, including the Russian President Putin, who was about to declare World War III on us. Then, I saved the President using my Shinobi Umbrella Gun, which actually wounded it, which means it can be killed.

Furan: Incredible. To think that something other than Maken can kill it. Anything else that can harm it?

Mirai: Superpowers and Magic Attacks, including Deku's One For All and Asta's Five Leaf Clover Grimoire. Now let's kill this creature and send it burning long before it reaches hell in the name of both justice and the order of evil! It will not continue getting away with this!

Furan: That concludes the interrogation. We'll assemble a battle force to kill the creature.