10

Summer's Point Of View

Dal carries me to Buck's and gets me cleaned up. "I'm sorry Doll. I tried but they were stronger than me." Dallas tells me as a tear runs down his face.

I wipe it away. "It's not your fault. Evie and Andrew sent them." I explain. "How do you know?" Dallas asks me.

"They told me." I explain. We hear a knock on the door. Dallas gets up and opens it a little bit. It was Tim. "It's just me. Let me talk to Summer." I hear Tim say.

Dallas nods, moving out the way and letting Tim in before closing the door. "What happened to you?" Tim asks. "Socs. Curtesy of Evie and Andrew." I explain.

"Who's Andrew?" Tim asks. "Abusive ex boyfriend. Beat me and killed our kid. Supposed to be in jail for life but he is back." I explain briefly.

"Ok well I was just coming to tell you that you don't have to worry about your end of the deal anymore. I got someone else to do it." Tim says and I nod.

"What deal?" Dallas asks, looking pissed. "She called me asking to get her and Darry from the hospital. You know I don't do something for nothing." Tim explains.

"What was her end?" Dallas asks. "It doesn't matter. Deal is off." Tim says, going to leave.

He leaves, closing the door behind him. Dallas looks at me. "What was your end?" Dal crosses his arms.

"Drug deal." I explain briefly. "Damn it Summer!" Dallas yells. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why didn't you call any of the gang?!"

"I thought you guys were all mad at me." I explain. Dallas runs his hands through his hair. "Does Steve or your brothers know?" I shake my head. "Don't tell them."  I beg.

"Fine, only because your deal is off now." Dallas says. "Thank you." I scoot over on the bed and pat the spot next to me.

Dallas lays next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder. We're best friends, cuddling wasn't a weird thing for us. He always said fine as long as I didn't tell anyone because it would ruin his rep.

Steve's Point Of View

After I stormed out the DX I went back to the Curtis house. I need to apologize to Summer and explain what happened.

I forgave her twice when she and another dude locked lips. She could at least hear me out. Tim and Curly and Two know where she is. I'm sure Dallas does too.

I got to ask Johnny. He knows her pretty well and might know where she ran off to. I walk in and Johnny and Pony are sitting on the couch.

"Johnny. I gotta talk to you." I say. He looks up from the book him and Pony are reading. He has a look of terror on his face. "U-uh o-ok." Johnny's voice was shaky.

Me and Johnny step outside. "I'm gonna tell you something and I need you to not start worrying." I state. "This doesn't sound good." Johnny says skeptically.

"Summer is missing. Two, Tim, and Curly know where she is. Do you know where she might be?" I ask. "Depends on the situation. Why don't one of them tell you though?"

"It was my fault she ran off. I saw her run towards Buck's but I didn't see her there. I even checked Dal's room. Me and Two looked everywhere and all her stuff is gone from her room." I explain and his face goes full on panic.

He starts running towards the direction of Buck's and I follow him, closely. He storms into Buck's and barges into Dal's room without knocking.

Summer and Dal are laying on his bed. She looks like she has been crying. "I knew you knew where she was!" I yell at Dallas. Him and Summer sit up and Summer looks scared.