|Jealousy|

Shinobu's pov-

As we ate our food the speakers speak up "attention everyone! There's no school today because there's an event coming In friday! Everyone meet us in the courtyard! The meeting will be held there! We will be telling the details about the event that is coming this Friday! Again meet us in the courtyard at 3 a.m.!! Enjoy your 4 hours wandering in our school!! Thank you for listening! Have a great day!! Good bye~!" The speaker said."eh? An event?" Ryū said."I'm sure the event will be fun,ryū-san~! Will it be tomioka-san~?" I said."maybe,let's hope for the best" tomioka said."EKK I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE MEETING~~!!"mitsuri said."it sure will be a great meeting if ryū will be there- I mean ms.president ryū will be discussing it." Ryū and kyojuro said at the same time. They gave death stares at eachother before deciding to talk with ryū."okay then!! The meeting will be great isn't it sanemi-san?" Ryū said I can clearly see that she was giving him a death stare because of how clingy he is to my sister. (I forgot to tell you this! Kanae and ryū have been friends since kindergarten and they are best friends^^) "ye-yeah......!" Sanemi said."did you just stutter?" Obanai and tengen asked trying not to laugh."no I didn't!" Sanemi said."HAHAHAHAHHA! Sanemi is scared of a girl!" Tengen said but obanai just stayed silent for God's sake he wants to live.everyone in the cafeteria just stayed silent because they know ryū-san will kill anyone who makes fun of her own gender.."ryū,please calm down....!" Kizū said holding both of her hands.the aura became so dark that everyone was shaking."fine." Ryū said.what the fudge did she just follow kizu-san order?!. Everyone was in shock in fact Tengen grabbed Kyojuro's shirt. "umai!" Kyojuro screamed while eating sweet potatoes."it sure is yummy RENGOKU-SAN! But ohagi is way better!"ryū said stuffing ohagi into her mouth.i giggled at how cute these two were while their favorite food.everyone laughs including tengen while....for kizu he was jealous as fuck."eh? Kizu-san are you okay?" I asked him."hmm..." Kizū just hummed in response."is it a yes or a no?" I asked again. But he just kept silent."ne~! Kizū-san do you want some ohagi??" Ryū asked him which he just nodded and grabbed some."Mhm...it is delicious" kizu said."it's Sanemi and my favorite food!!" Ryū said cheerfully that everyone was just admiring her she was....just beautiful.... Kizū nodded while taking more and stuffed it into his mouth."mu~ mmm~mh" kizu said he was trying to say something.ryū grabbed his cheek to remove some chocolate on kizu-san's cheek."There now you're all cleaned!!"ryū-san while getting some wipes to clean her hands.kizū was turning red as a tomato ."eh? Are you okay?! Do you have a fever? Kizu-san?!" Ryū asked while touching his forehead."isn't it obvious? He's  blushing"giyuu suddenly said  loudly. Everyone suddenly screamed."I didn't know you were a love expert! Tomioka" ryū said trying to change the topic."...kochou literally did that before we started dating..." He said."can you shut up?!" I said."gomen(sorry)" he apologized."better be!" I pout."can you two get a room?" Kizū suddenly blurted.