21 ⋆ I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS ANYWAY

GUTS - BUDGIE

"I want somebody who's good
I need somebody who's right
I need a lover who will
Not a lover who might
I wanna love you again
And then again and again
I'm gonna empty you out
I wanna be with you now
I want your love, love"

"I want somebody who's goodI need somebody who's rightI need a lover who willNot a lover who mightI wanna love you againAnd then again and againI'm gonna empty you outI wanna be with you nowI want your love, love"

7, June, 20237:07 pm𓆩♱𓆪

7, June, 2023
7:07 pm
𓆩♱𓆪

I think Radon is a bit fishy.

What I mean by that is that I don't think he's a real person and maybe it's someone else who wants to randomly see me. I don't think it's Harry since he's only a greenheart in my contacts. I don't think he changed his number either.

Louis?

I heard he's the hacker so maybe he got into my my phone somehow to send that message to me as Mr. Radon.

Well, I'll find out soon enough.

I walk down the parking lot to the entrance of the restaurant after I lock my car door twice and the heat from the sun is touching my back. Good thing I put on sunscreen this morning.

While I was stepping towards the door, a guy with a few other guys was gonna go in at the same time and the main one in a pink polo shirt saw me approaching them. "Are you Harry Styles' girlfriend?" He asked me through those cheap sunglasses he had on while the other guys stepped aside to give me a path to step towards the door. "Can I help you with that?" He then asked me since I didn't speak back yet.

I wrap my fingers around the handle, turning to the guy who's a bit shorter than me, "Ex." I look down at his figure for a second before taking off my Dior sunglasses. "No, but thank you anyway." I pull open the door before stepping into the cold building.

"Ex?" He caught up with me and I turned my head to my shoulder to see his annoying presence I didn't ask for.

I didn't lock eyes though.