Introduction to Family Members

Male Main leads family:

Grand Parents:

Rajbir Singh Rathore and Mahima Rathore

Dadu age-84 year old, Dadi age- 79 year old

Dadi is little strict when it comes to her family but is total sweetheart and back pillar of the family. Dadu loves his family but less expressive but when it comes to dadi he is protective, supportive and majnu who doesn't hide it from his family. It was dadu himself who started Rathore industries. both are enjoying retiring life with eachothers company.

Avishek and Avinash parents: 

Aditya Singh Rathore and Suhana Rathore

Dad age-59 year old, Mom age-55 year old 

Eldest daughter in law of Rathore family who was secretary of her husband and biggest supporter of the family. Eldest son and chairman of Rathore industries who helps his sons in important works. Both of them love their family and behave as newly married couple.

Aviral parents and Sister:

Ayush Singh Rathore and Meera Rathore

Dad age- 57 year old, mom age- 55 year old

Youngest son and daughter in law support their family in every good decision. meera ma owns her own food industry (ie chairman of her father company). Has loving nature, helps her mother in law and sister (suhana) in household works.

Sister- Avisri Singh Rathore

Age- 26 year old

Youngest member as well as only daughter of the family. Most pampered one who is also a fashion designer and have her own boutique. usually calm but can roast haters very nicely well known for her amazing work and savage talking style. Apple on her brother's eye.

Female Main leads family:

Maanvi parents:

Jagadip Sharma and Ragini Sharma

Dad age- 59 year old, Mom age- 56 year old

Higher middle class family who has hardware shop run by dad and mom is an housewife who is strict with her childrens. loves their children and support them in every steps of their life.

Brothers- Maahir Sharma and Mayank Sharma

Maahir age- 26 year old, mayank age- 24 year old

Maahir completed his bachelor and started working in Rathor industry as a marketing department manager. Loves his family and support his siblings a lot. less expressive in nature.

Mayank is currently an student of BBM and currently in bachelor 3rd year. loves his parents and support,love his siblings a lot loves to annoy his big bro and sis with his small sis. Sunshine of the family. 

Sister- Maanya Sharma

Age- 20 year old

Fluffy ball of the family. Most pampered and love to help her family member in small work. trying for NEET. And wants to become like her big sister. 

Saanvi parents:

Rachit Chauhan and Sadhika Chauhan

Dad age- 59 year old, Mom age- 54 year old

Owns a textile company. loves and support their family. let their children choose their own career.  like an typical indian family mom is housewife and loves her children a lot.

Sisters- Samantha chauhan and Shaira Chauhan(twins)

Age- 24 year old

Currently studying BBM to take over their dad company. loves their family a lot. prankster of a family and likes to dress up in same clothes and love shopping.  

Hardika parents:

Hardik Singhania and Kaira Singhania

Dad age-58 year old, Mom age- 54 year old

Middle class family where dad has his own travel agency and mom owns a shop. always looked back for having only one daughter but never pays attention to it and love their only daughter a lot. Also a great support system for each other.

.....................................

Namaste,

So there it goes, all the supportive character names and relation rest  will be inside story itself. And i will not keep any pictures of character but i may add some pics in upcoming chapters. So, let's meet in next chapter.

Thank You!