%19% Deal

Shigaraki POV

We left Toga in charge of Y/N while me and the burnt bacon went and met Hawks in an alley.

We were walking along the streets, nobody was out it was like 2AM, we knew Y/N doesn't sleep well. "You think she'll be alright with Crazy?" Patches asked nervously, I sighed, I was nervous too only me and Patchwork have taken care of Y/N during the night besides when she was at UA which she probably didn't even actually sleep all through out the night. "I hope" I said, messing with the gloves that covered only two of my fingers. Me and Patches have held pretty decent conversations for a while now. It wasn't bad to be around him once you are forced by a 5yr old. "We're going to have to send her to school" The black haired male said. I almost stopped dead in my tracks, I wasn't sending Y/N to a school where heroes will see her and take her. "It'll be a less populated one" Dabi said checking the time on his phone. "Still... anything can go wrong" I said, being nosey and catching a glimpse of his phone. He was texting Toga, probably asking about Y/N. "If he actually does it..when will he be aloud near Y/N cause I don't want to leave her in the middle of the night for something stupid" Dabi asked putting his phone away. "He'll stay the rest of the night..I'm sure Spinner wouldn't mind watching him..he sleeps all day" I said, picking at the skin on my fingers. "That'll work" he said turning into the alley. "Sometimes I regret being a villain" I mumbled so he couldn't hear. I guess that mother fucker has super hearing because he heard me. "Why?" He asked being nosy but I can't be one to talk I did look at his phone a few minutes back. "I wouldn't worry about Y/N being taken" I said as I scratched me neck. It stung but it relieved most of my feelings. "If your weren't a villain than you wouldn't have found her" Dabi said, lighting a small flame so we could see easier. I took his words in god I hate when he's right. "Am I late?" I heard the feathered fuck say. I scratched harder at my neck, I felt blood start to trickle down my neck and fingers but before I could make it worse Dabi smacks my hand away from my neck. "Show us the goods" I say looking at the bag. "The others with the little angel?" He asked as he tossed the duffel bag over to me and Patches. "Y/N will never be apart of your business" Staple Face said as I checked the duffel bag. I unzipped it and saw the body of the number 3 hero, bent up and pushed into the bag. "We'll be keeping this" I said slinging the bag over my shoulder. Hawks looked like he wanted to protest but didn't. "Well am I in the league??" He asked, I began walking letting Dabi do the talking. I started scratching my neck, it still stung I don't know what I was expecting but it kept me calm. Bird fuck went to talk to me but he was cut off by my phone ringing. I stopped scratching my neck and picked up the phone. It was crazy who was calling.

(Toga = Bold. Shigaraki = Italics)

What crazy?

Y/N is having a nightmare!

What is she doing

She's shaking, screaming and crying! I've heard it makes it worse if you wake them up

Roll her up in a blanket and hold her until we get there!

I hung up and started walking faster. Patchwork jogged up to me and left the bird walking behind us. "What's going on" he whispered to me. "Y/N is having a nightmare" I said walking even fast. "Oi bird! Snitches get 0 bitches" Staples said, keeping up with my pace.

We got to the base quickly, Dabi stayed back to watch Hawks while I made a bee line to my room. Sure Y/N had her own room but she prefered to be near us. I walked in and saw Toga rubbing Y/Ns back while she cried. Crazy had rolled her in a blanket and put her head on her lap. She looked at me and gave me a light smile. I sighed and dropped the duffel bag, picking up Y/N. I carried her out to the bar, and poured a glass of water. I sat down and began to slowly wake her up. Staples and Hawks were sitting on the couch. Y/N woke up and looked around frantically. "Hey Devil..you okay" I whispered as I picked the cup of water up. She looked at me and hugged me. I put the glass down and hugged her back. "Wanna tell me about your nightmare" I asked, patting her back. Dabi came over and sat next to us. "You..and..and..Dabi.....you were fighting....en.. endeavor and you both di..died" she said crying her eyes out. My eyes went wide and I hugged her tighter. I could see that Dabi heard her, he stood up and went into the kitchen, i heard the secret tile move, i had a feeling on what he was doing. "Hey Devil.. tomorrow we'll help you learn your quirk..okay??" I said as I let go of the hug and handed her the glass of water. I could feel Hawks staring at her but I ignored it. Y/N nodded and drank the water. She sniffled here and there but otherwise she was okay.

Soon Dabi came out and tapped Y/N on her shoulder. Y/N looked over at him and he handed her the necklace that we made for her, using his quirk to melt the extra staples he had lying around. The necklace has me and Dabi's name on it. Y/N grabbed it and looked at it. "It has our names on it" Staple Face said, as he watched the young girl carefully as if he looked at her too carelessly she'd shatter. The names had a gray powder that made our names more visible. "Want to put it on?" I asked as I rubbed her back soothingly. She nodded and Dabi grabbed the necklace, I picked her hair up and Dabi out the necklace on her. Y/N hugged Dabi and then hugged me. I chuckled as she looked at the necklace.

Eventually she got tired and fell asleep. Me and Dabi conversed, Hawks joining in every so often.

I placed Y/N down on the bed and tucked her in, I layed down next to her and looked up at my ceiling. Budget Barney showed Hawks the spare room and I guessed he went to his room to go to bed but I was wrong. Instead of going to sleep right after he came into my room and said goodnight which startled me but I said goodnight back and he left.

-------------

As you can tell from previous chapters I'm riding the line of ShigaDabi is in the story and... There besties your honor!

But I'm leaving it up to you! If you want it just comment yes or something same thing with no.

Bye Lovelysssss

-Mymy