Chapter five

{ hey guys welcome back to touring with 5SOS chapter Four!. I am back I am so sorry for the long wait again school got so chaotic and stressful. Also in this chapter they will arrive in Ohio where the next concert is gonna be held at. I decided to why not have it started where they just arrived in Ohio from chapter four where they were going to Ohio. I hope that doesn't sound confusing Anyways I don't wanna waste anymore time let's get on with the story! Hope you guys enjoy touring with 5SOS Chapter five 🥰 }

| Hailey's P.O.V |
Me, Ashton, Luke, calum and Michael just arrived in Ohio where the next concert is going to be held in. The Concert ain't until Friday which today is Wednesday so me and the boys have an a day off. Don't get me wrong I love performing on stage but sometimes It gets to where I wanna enjoy a day off. Me and the boys were in the back of the tour bus I was reading a book on the couch right next to Ashton meanwhile Luke Michael and calum was goofing off. I had my headphones in listening to my music while reading my book. I was just letting my music play through when the next song came on I smiled softly hearing the chords of greyhound by ashton Irwin playing on the instruments { play song up above now if you wanna listen to it with her. ☺️} I love this song, I stumbled upon this song when we were relaxing on the tour bus I had my ear buds in while the boys were practicing their songs for their shows. My thoughts were soon interrupted by Ashton tapping me on my shoulder slightly made me jump from being in my thoughts for awhile. I toke out one of my ear buds out. Ashton chuckled softly when he made me jump even though he didn't mean to scare me. " sorry Hailey for scaring you I wanted to ask you what your listening to." Ashton said to me. I smiled softly and giggled softly " it's okay Ashton and I'm actually listening to greyhound by you. I stumbled upon it one day when we were all relaxing and you guys were practicing songs for the shows. I really love the meaning behind it, it's an amazing song." I said to Ashton and he smiled softly. " thank you that really means a lot to me creating the super bloom album was incredible and seeing how much people got touched by the meanings behind the songs are extremely incredible and knowing that these songs are not just songs they are songs that people can really relate to." Ashton said to me and I couldn't help but to smile. " hey Ashton I wanted to ask you something while we are here in Ohio and on break I've been thinking about getting a tattoo while we are here in Ohio. It's my first tattoo and I'm kinda scared Do you maybe wanna come with me when I get the tattoo? " I asked Ashton he smiled softly." Hailey of course I will come with you when you get the tattoo. Plus it's your first tattoo and I completely understand that your scared but I promise you it won't hurt when you get used to it. Also can I see what you are planning on getting. " Ashton said to me and I smiled." thank you Ashton it really means a lot and I kinda wanna surprise you guys with the tattoo design that I'm going for plus I'm already thinking about sharing it on social media to when I get the tattoo. " I said to Ashton and he smiled." your welcome and I completely understand I can't wait to see what tattoo design you came up with. " Ashton said to me and I smiled softly once again.

{ fast forward to Thursday }
Me and Ashton just arrived at the tattoo place we walked in the tattoo parlor seeing a man at the front desk. His arms was covered in a sleeve tattoo and he has faded black hair up in a man bun. he also has an nose piercing. " hello welcome to eclipse tattoo parlor I'm mason how can I help y'all today?" mason asked us. " hi I'm here to get a tattoo I already have a design that I wanna go for but I wanna change the flowers to sunflowers." I said to Mason. " okay I'm gonna need to see your ID and sign some papers and we can get started." mason said to me. I showed him my ID and signed all the papers. " okay if you just follow me." mason said to me Ashton followed behind me. I showed mason the design " okay so where would you like to have the tattoo at?" mason asked me. " I want to have it on my right ribcage where my bra strap is." I said to mason. " okay can I have you lay down on the chair and hold up your bra strap." Mason said to me. I laid down on the chair and held up my bra strap not to much to where you could see my nipple basically my Under boob. Mason started to disinfect the place where I wanted the tattoo for there won't be bacteria. Mason placed the stencil of my design where I wanted the tattoo. I then heard the buzzing sound of the tattoo gun. I felt the needle go onto my skin and holy shit it hurts. I closed my eyes do to the pain Ashton sat down next to me where the chair is at and he started talking to me to keep my mind off the pain. Ashton stayed right there next to me he didn't even move till the tattoo was done. After what felt like 2 painful hours the tattoo was done I didn't hear the buzzing of the tattoo gun because mason turned it off he then put antibiotic ointment over the tattoo and then covered it with plastic wrap. I got up and looked in the mirror seeing the tattoo my mouth dropped to the floor I loved it! " so what do you think do you love it? " mason asked me." I love it thank you so much. " I said to mason. I grabbed my phone from out of my pocket and asked Ashton if he could take a picture of it for I can post it on social media. He toke the picture of the tattoo and handed my phone back I looked at the picture and smiled. " thank you Ashton." he smiled and said your welcome I went to the front desk of the tattoo parlor and payed for the tattoo. I thanked mason again and we left the tattoo parlor we decided to stop to get some lunch while we were waiting on our food to get called I decided to post the tattoo picture on Instagram.

{ Instagram post }

@officialHaileyBurrus: I got my first tattoo today! this tattoo design really means a lot to me

@officialHaileyBurrus: I got my first tattoo today! this tattoo design really means a lot to me. I struggled with mental health throughout my entire life the tattoo says " I am imperfect and still worthy." I'm not perfect but I'm still worthy. The sun flowers Represents my worthy and the body represents imperfect this is definitely gonna be my favorite tattoo. 🤍

Liked by ashtonirwin, Michaelclifford, Luke Hemmings, CalumHood, and 7,346 others

View 6,246 comments

I smiled softly looking at all the comments pouring into the post............. To be continued

{ hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed chapter five of touring with 5SOS. If you are enjoying this story please make sure you vote and comment for I can be sure that you guys want more chapters I love you guys so much see you guys 🤍 }

Total words: 1301