🍁deja vu

A short continuation of the first hanahaki chapter!
Listen to 'Deja Vu' by Olivia Rodrigo<3

"She thinks it's special, But it's all reused"
•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
Author's POV

Jisung had been invited to go to the newly opened ice rink near by Felix's house, expecting nothing interesting to happen.

He rang the doorbell to felix's house, the other quickly opening it as soon as he did.

"Hannieeee!!, I missed youuu" he hugged the older "Lixie, I missed you too" he smiled hugging back. "Shouldn't be going now?" Jisung had said.

"oh uhm, yup!" Felix looked at his watch he was wearing. It displayed "10:09am" meaning that the rink has been opened about 9 minutes ago.

The drive to the ice rink wasn't that long as I said it was just near by the younger's house.

"I see them!"

They both ran over to their other friends, greeting each other but there was one thing jisung noticed, Minho wasn't there. That was odd as the older never had been late to any of their hangouts. The moment he'd woken up to reality Minho had already arrived.

"I'm so sorry, she took so long to choose an outfit!" He complained "no I didn't?!" The girl argued back, he looked behind him seeing his sister and the one and only Lee Minho.

He eyed Jia, "I had to bring her with me, sorry if she ruined the mood. I know this was supposed to be our group's hangout day.."

Everyone aside from The three Jisung, Minho and Jia squinted their eyes, not used to Minho bringing someone that isn't in their friend group to hangouts. They shook it off as they can't do anything about it anyways.

They chatted and planned to eat food before stepping foot in the ice rink.

———

Everyone had started putting on their skates and stepping foot to the ice, Jisung had just finished putting his on.

The first thing he noticed as soon as he entered was Jeongin who was struggling to keep standing on the slippery ice, he had his hand placed on the glass to help him. Jisung glided over to him "Jeongin! Need a hand?" He asked holding his hand out for the younger.

"uh yeah, I suck at this..thank you by the way" the older held the other's hand and started teaching him, also letting him get used to it.

"I think I can let go now.." Jeongin says, he finally could balance on his on though Jisung was still near him making sure he doesn't get injured or fall.

He watched as the younger had started going around, almost falling but he's good.

It put a smile on his face, but he got tired from standing so decided to leave the rink to find somewhere to sit and regain his energy.

He walked out, looking towards his right noticing the two figures sitting beside each other.

It was Jia And Minho.

He eyed them, seeing Minho remove his sweater and placing it to his sister's shoulder, the older smiled. his smile quickly dropped.

'fuck' he hated seeing then together ever since he found out they were getting engaged.

Minho put his hand over the other's shoulder it looked like they were laughing together, Jisung felt a weird wave of feeling going through his body and put his hand to his chest, clenching it.

He didn't even notice his eyes had just started to water, his vision getting blurry, the urge to cry getting unbareable. He felt a hand being placed on his shoulder.

He turned to get a quick glance, as he couldn't keep an eye contact with anyone since it felt like he could just snap at any moment, it was Felix.

"Hannie?, Are you okay? Wha-"

He didn't let him finish and just shoved felix's hands off his shoulder, grabbing his bag he left his friend hanging, confused on why the older looked like he was about to cry.

Jisung stormed out of the skating rink, leaving his friends behind.