10. club

Yn pov:

It was a more chill day on the guys tour with no show, just interviews. Once they were done with all their interviews and on the bus i greeted them as I had just woken up from taking a nap as I waited. "Hello" I said too them as I yawned. "Hey" they all said too me before bill walked up to me hugging me. "Hi love" he said before going to get his stuff too shower. I went to lay down on the couches by the front of the bus and fell asleep again for a bit. I was awoken by yelling. "I CALLED GETTING IN FIRST" I hear tom yell. "YEA WELL I GOT IN FIRST" I hear gustav yell sounding more muffled from behind a door. I looked at gustav confused. "Fighting over the shower" he said as he was texting. I just sat up taking a deep breath and stretching before bill sat next too me in his sweats and shirt. He hugged me and kissed my head as I hugged him back and cuddled into me. "Your tired" He said as i rubbed my face. "Yeahh" I said as i sat up. "You better wake up, were going out later" he said to me. "Where?" I asked him. "The club" he said winking at me. "Ooooooo I wanna get shit faced" I said with a giggle. "Same, do you still have spliffs?" He asked me. "Duh, you know I never run out" I said smiling wanting too smoke one. "What time we going?" I asked. "place opens at 8 so around 9" he said. I nodded and asked what time it was. "6:09" he said. "There's plentyyyyy of time till we have to get ready" I said as i cuddled into him pushing against the couch to lay down and sleep some more..

Time skip~

I was woken up by bill shaking me awake. "We have to get ready baby" he said. "What time is it?" I asked groggily. "It's 8" he said and I panicked. "WHAT??" I asked panicking as I quickly Jolted up. "We're right on time why are you freaking out" he asked as he walked into the back where I was. "Yeah for you, you know it takes me longer to get ready!" I said as i looked for an outfit. "Looking for an outfit takes me like 20 minutes you know that" I told bill as I looked through my shirts and shorts. "Okey, I'll help you here" he said as he needed down too look through my luggage with me. After 15 minutes of searching and arguing and wanting to change the outfit 1000 times I settled on this black shirt with booty shorts~

 After 15 minutes of searching and arguing and wanting to change the outfit 1000 times I settled on this black shirt with booty shorts~

(Imagine they are booty shorts 🥲)

After an hour I was finally ready, I had my make up done, hair done, outfit on and purse packed. "Ready!" I said as I quickly walked off the bus to the limo with bill behind me. "Sorry for making you guys wait so long" I said simpatheticly knowing they don't like to wait. "It's alright yn, don't worry" Georg said as he nuggied me. "Georg my hairr!" I exclaimed as I laughed. We got in the limo and decided to take pre shots. They took one each but I decided too take two for fun. When we were getting close to the club I saw there was alot of people already blocks away and I decided to light my first spliff of the night. "Can I have one?" Bill asked me. "Here baby" I said as i put mine in his mouth and grabbed another one for myself. I lit it and puffed away. Once we got down I took in a big puff and coughed a bit as we all got down and heard fans screaming loud. I kept puffing my spliff but realized the people would smell it and realize it's not a cig and I kinda freaked out. "They let weed in the club?" I asked bill a bit scared. "We're famous, they let anything in with us" he said as he kissed my head and hugged me as we walked in. We were taken to our own big couched area in the middle of all the people. Me and bill sat down and he hugged me. "By the way did I tell you you look absolutely fucking sexy?" Bill said into my ear and I shivered a bit feeling his hot breath down my neck. "Noo but thank you, you look hot too baby" I said giving him a kiss on the mouth. We talked for a bit before a round of shots came. I was already feeling the affect of the weed but wanted to get shit faced so I took too more shots back too back. "ANOTHER ONE YN!" Tom yelled s she handed me another. "FUCK YEAAHHH" I yelled before drinking it all in one go. "Careful baby, don't over do it" bill said too me and I kissed him. "Have fun baby, more shots!" I said too him handing him another shot as I poured it into his mouth for him. "Aa fuck it, MORE SHOTS" He yelled as they got more and kissed me hard. "I want to get shit faced with you" he said too me before pulling away. I smirked too myself as I kissed his cheek. "We're going too have so much fun tonight" I said as i puffed my last puff of my spliff and blew it in his mouth as he breathed it in. I smiled at him before kissing him till the shots came. "last shots of the night guys, three each!" Gustav yelled. I drank my first two and cringed at the disgusting taste of alcohol. "What is this?" I asked Tom. "Vodka!" He yelled as we had been drinking tequila. "Last shot, tom call a toast!" Bill said as we held up our last shots in the air. "TO GETTING FUCKED UP AND FUCKING BY THE END OF THE NIGHT!" he yelled and we all yelled and whooped in response before shooting it down. "I'm going to be so fucked up" I said too bill as I felt myself getting dizzy. "Me and you both baby" he said slurring already and I giggled.

We were all talking and laughing till I heard them play "no hands" and I freaked out. "BILL LETS GO DANCEEE" I yelled dragging him away to the dance floor. I danced on him the whole time as he held me and grabbed me. We were all over eachother on the dance floor for a few songs before getting tired and extremely dizzy so we went to sit down. "Fuck i'm SO dizzy" I said as i sat down. "Relax it'll go away" bill said holding his head. "I'm gonna throw up" I said. "No way!" Tom yelled. "Not funny Tom" I said before grabbing the bucket that was by our table and throwing up. Bill held my hair as I threw up and once I finished he quickly grabbed the bin and threw up as well. I also grabbed his hair as he threw up and once he finished I grabbed a mint and gave him one. "Here" I said as we popped them in our mouths. "I feel really good now" I said as we finished the mints. "Yeah, don't feel as shitty, just feel really drunk" he said as i popped another mint in my mouth, giving him one as well. When I finished my mint I grabbed another spliff from my bag and lit it. I passed it too bill so puffed away as well. "Can I have some?" Tom said as he looked around. "Here" I said as i gave him one. "How do you have so many?" Bill asked. "Where do you think I spend most of my money?" I asked laughing as I puffed on the spliff. Once we finished it I felt really good and a sexy song came on. "Billyyyyyyy" I said as i grabbed his hand. "Let's go dance!" I said as i wobbly got up dragging him. "Fine fine" he said and we made it to the dance floor. He grabbed me close too him as i danced on him. We danced for a few songs till I got tired and dizzy so we went back to sit with the guys. "Where's gustav and tom?" I asked Georg. "Both out dancing with some girls, I'm going to go find myself a girl as well" he said getting up and putting his cig out. I looked at bill with an eyebrow raise and smiled at him. Both of us still drunk he put my legs over his and pulled me too him kissing me. I kissed back as he held my thighs. After a bit I broke away and sat correctly while grabbing our last shots of the night. "Last of the night, let's make it worthwhile!" I yelled as we clinked our shot glasses together and shot them down.

We were talking and joking till I couldn't help but get that feeling in the pit of my stomach that I always do when I get drunk, not an 'I'm going to throw up' feeling but an 'i want too fuck you so bad rn' feeling. I stared at bill as he continued talking, his messy makeup, messy hair that's gone flat, his sweaty face, everything just reminding me of any time we have sex. I couldn't help myself and grabbed his face kissing him deeply, he kissed me back almost immediately and we kissed slow and deep at first but our kissed slowly got more intense and we continued making out. He eventually moved me onto his lap as I continued to
kiss his neck and leave hickies, he did the same too me as things got more heated. "I think we should go to the bus" I said breaking away from the kiss. "Me too" he said kissing me one last time before we got our stuff and we're heading our way out of the club wobbling and holding onto each other so we wouldn't fall over, what we had forgotten was there was fans outside of the club waiting for the band to leave. When they saw me and bill they started screaming and freaking out as we wobbled on out. He was too drunk to even stand up straight and sign the papers people were holding out and we continued our way to the bus, at one point I lost my balance and fell taking bill with me. We had some trouble getting up but we eventually made our way off the floor and into the bus as we laughed and laughed at how drunk we were outside. After a bit we got to the back of the bus, "Now where were we?" Bill asked as I giggled while he closed the door....

((AN: HELLOOOO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS!! I'm sorry it leaves off like that 😭 If you guys would like I will totally make a second part I've just been writing too much recently 🥲 anyways I hope you enjoyed!! I will be updating SOON!! I promise, anyways thank you for reading and stay safeee!!:)))))