Chapter 17

Lucy POV

Almost there. I almost have my whole body turned to water. It's already morning and I'm exhausted. Last night, Aquarian went to go sleep somewhere more quiet and peaceful. She told me to rest and work on it in the morning, of course I didn't listen.

"Great to see you woke up, and already training! Good job. "

Yep I totally just woke up. Yeaahh she doesn't need to know that.

"Yeah and I almost got it! "

"Good. I'm going to get food and you keep training."

"gotcha"

Alright. No more distractions. Time to concentrate.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Few Hours Later.

I have completely transformed into water. So I'm just waiting until Aquarian gets back and I can surprise her. She probably won't be surprised but eh I got to try.

Just floating in the river.

Waiting for Aquarian.

"Lucy? Where did you go? "

She's here! Okay let's do this.

"I'm by the river!"

"Where? I don't see you anywhere? "

"Look closer. "

"What? You already transformed into water? Great job. We will be done sooner than I thought. "

"Great. Now I'm hungry. Got any food? "

Aquarian threw her head back and laughed. "Yes, I have food. Come on."

I quickly transformed back and got out of the river. I took a step and fell on my knees.

"Whoa. I must have exhausted to much magic." My arms can barely help me get up.

Once I'm standing again, I walk slowly before my legs give out again. Dang it.

"Stupid legs, why won't you walk! " I muttered.

"Having problems? Come on. " Aquarian said then picked me up and took me to the food. Then she set me down.

"Thanks a bunch, Aquarian!"

"whatever, just eat."

I laugh. Same old Aquarian.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

3 Hours Later

"Alright, Lucy, your body is starting to get used to water. We did that first exercise so your body can let the water in. Like when you eat, or should I say drink, water to gain magic, it will be easier. Now you are going back to that river and try to form a ball of water in your hands, but without turning your hand into water."

"Alright. Sounds simple enough."

"Haha. We'll see."

I'm glad we rested a bit or else I wouldn't have been able to even stand up! Ok lets get to that river and practice.

You know I wonder what Natsu is doing right now. Also Levy, man I should've gave her my book! I finished it before I left but I completely forgot to give it to her. Maybe I'll ask Loke to give it to her later.

I think it's time to concentrate, don't you? Because so far my hand is just turning into water, not forming a water sphere.

All of a sudden my hand turns back to normal and my body starts falling. I think I exhausted too much magic. Once I fell in the river I blacked out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey! So here's a quick update. I know its still short. But I promise my next one will be longer.

The chapter was 490 words without this authors note. I'll try to make my next chapter at least 600 words. Is that good, or do you want more?

I'll Update soon!

Adios!