ENCHANTED

THIS IS ME PRAYING THAT

THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST PAGE

NOT WHERE THE STORY LINE ENDS

MY THOUGHTS WILL ECHO YOUR NAME, UNTIL I SEE YOU AGAIN

❄️🍋🔮🦄🧣🐺👑 ❄️🍋🔮🦄🧣🐺👑

SANSA STARK was the only one of her siblings born the in the winter, in the year 286 AC. When she was born the bells rang all day and all night. Sansa was a lords daughter, promised to a prince. A very ugly prince with a handsome face.

Sansa was held captive and learned to become smarter than all of them to survive, again and again and again until she managed to outsmart the man who ruined her family.

She was free from him only to be put in other prison by her brother. It wasn't till the end of the war, Sansa finally got the freedom she deserved. Only it wasn't the ending she expected. It's her fault for burning great in the presence of the wildest fire.

MERLIN LUNUS AMBROSE was born in the middle of autumn, on October 24 of the year 467. Merlins mother cherished her the second she looked in her eyes. the brilliant blue that you could spot from miles away. Born a bastard in a small village, Merlin's childhood was rough.

Despite being born a bastard, being abnormally tall girl at a young age, having weirdly bright blue eyes and bigger than normal ears, Merlin was loved by all. Merlin was studious. She loved to learn. So when her mother couldn't teacher her more beyond know how to do arithmetic, reading and writing her letter; Merlin set off to learn from her fellow villagers. And they found free labor for the price of their teachings. Who can say no to that smile... and sass.

She learned how to farm (grew calluses and builded her stamina from the hard work), she learned how to hunted ( and built some muscles doing so) and learnt how to forged and build (and manage to learn how to watch the world). Merlin had thousands of stories in her head due to her adventures of building skills and learning about people.

Merlin found a way to use these lessons under working for the Pendragons. We'll mostly Arthur as she was his personal Maidservant. Arthur was... yeah. From the day Merlin and Arthur meet they become inseparable. They were a duo of a realist and a dreamer, of magic and courage, of copper and gold.

They were Arthur and Merlin, the dragons of camelot, nothing could stand in their way (for forever at least). Not even lions and dragons from the past can do anything about it.

❄️🍋🔮🦄🧣🐺👑 ❄️🍋🔮🦄🧣🐺👑

THESE ARE THE WORDS I HELD BACK, AS I WAS LEAVING TOO SOON

ENCHANTEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें