Unholy Demons

"COME ON!" A voice screamed through a comm. Her black boots pounded over the gravel road. Her red hair swung over her back as she jumped over a barrel. She rolled and grabbed a necklace out of a barrel. She sighed in relief. The voice rang out again. 

"Hurry up already!" 

"OK, OK, OK!" She snapped. 

Suddenly, a massive black truck swerved in front of her. She raised a gun, poised, ever ready. She could shoot the truck before the driver or drivers could blink. And they would never see it coming. 

Sometimes, she thought, I disgust myself. Her mind started the usual war of 'it's not your fault,' and 'it is. It definitely is monster...'

"I said hurry up," the man cried, once more. 

Taking that as a signal to hop in the back of the truck, she jumped in. 

It was dark, cold and dusty. She looked around and saw boxes. 

Something wasn't right. She could feel it. 

She spun around and heard a lock click. 

She had been fooled! "Uhhhh!" She should have realised. She looked around for a possible clue to her captors or an exit. She found neither. Until her gaze rested upon the cardboard boxes. 

Ripping of a blanket, she tore open the box. Weapons, blankets, a bag. Ordinary kidnappers, she guessed. Then why did they leave weapons back here? It's like they want her to escape and end up. Well, you know... 

She picked up one of the guns. Completely loaded. Were they smart? Well, they had to be. They managed to fool her. 'In my defense', she thought, 'I was distracted. I blame Barton.' 

She looked disappointed in herself as she sighed. "Hmm." 

The gun model was familiar and fit in her grasp perfectly. Yet she could swear she had never seen it before. 

Sudden realisation dawned on her face. 

It was them. They had found her. 

"Bozhe moy."

Italics are Russian :)Bozhe moy. (That's the pronunciation I think) means on my gosh.