chapter 1

@leon created a chat
The chat is named remembering past memories
@mamabear has joined the group chat
@dontron has joined the group chat
@angelo has joined the group chat
@cinnamonroll has joined the group chat

Leon: hey guys i made a group chat.

Mamabear: hey Leo how are you doing today?

Leon: I'm doing good I guess but do you guys remember this?

Leon has sent an image

Dontron: I remember that you and Mikey were too busy being adorable and annoying 😒

Mamabear: Donnie what did I say about calling your siblings annoying 😠.

Angelo: I remember that day that was when me and you were giving someone the cute eyes 🤩.

Cinnamonroll: um siensi Leo what are you guys doing 🤨?

Leon: hey Jr we are just remembering some old memories before we had to fight the krang.

Cinnamonroll: oh 😟

Angelo: don't worry Jr we deffited the krang so it's nothing to be sad about because you're family now 😊🌹

Mamabear: Donnie you and Leo need to have a talk because I found a bloody knife and some bloody bandages in his bathroom 😔.

Dontron: alright I'll have a word with him about it so don't worry big bro your little brothers got this 😌.

Cinnamonroll: what memory are you guys going to do next?

Leon: um we could do the one where we were fighting the shredder.

Angelo: THAT'S AN AWESOME IDEA LEO I WILL SEND THE IMAGE.

Angelo has sent an image

Leon: *laughing* that was way too hard for us to actually defeat him didn't guys

Dontron: oh yeah he was one tough cookie to beat.

Mamabear: yep but I was very thankful that we defeated him.

Angelo: yeah I was glad that we could go back home to see Mama Mint and then we had the best dinner together.

Cinnamonroll: so now what do we do for the rest of the chat?

Leon: we can change our chat names to something else.

Mamabear: ok I'll change my name to something cool.

@Mamabear has changed his name to Mamahen

Mamahen: hello bros and yes I said Mamahen.

Leon has changed dontron's name to techguy

Techguy: thank you Leon you speak the truth 😊👏👏👏.

Techguy has changed Angelo's name to Dr feelings

Drfeeling: thank you Don I love the name it fits me so well.

Leon has changed his name to uselessleader

Uselessleader: I feel so useless to be y'alls leader so that's why I'm being mean to myself 😔😔😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Drfeeling: LEO YOU ARE NOT USELESS TO BE OUR LEADER PAPA CHOSE YOU BECAUSE HE BELIEVES IN YOU

??? Has sent an image

???: Hey Donnie and Raph you boys might want to go stop your siblings from killing each other.

Cinnamonroll: um question who are you and how do you know my Uncles?

???: To answer your questions for your first question I knew your Uncles when they were very small and I watched them like a hawk and even you came here through a portal from the future to make sure that there future isn't like yours was so I made sure that everyone made it home alive and when I saw that you all were all alive so I went back to Harry Potter's portal and I made sure I told my sister why I was away for a while and for your second question I will tell you my name after two more chapters.

Cinnamonroll: okay cool I'll see you after two more chapters bye.

??? POV:
I will see you in chapter 4 my grandson make sure that your dad is safe and please change his chat name to something better than the one he gave himself but make sure that you do it in chapter 3 when all your lovers join the group chat I love you Jr be safe out there all of you*makes a portal to go back home*.

Alright my little kittens try to guess who that mistery person is and I'll see you all in chapter 2 please let me know if you want me make a whole new book it can be anything you like you name it and I will try to get it posted for you bye bye my kittens make sure that you are safe no matter where you're at.