Karan ♡ Naina (Wedding night)

Naina's Pov...

I was really hurt after listening to Mother in law's words... I am damn sure that she might have used the same words with Anu too... It's ok Naina you should be strong for your Karan... He will be gentle right ??? This is my first time...

End of her POV...

Outside the room...

Ananya and Meghana were waiting for Karan like predators which is when Karan came there alone... When he was about to enter into the room they both stopped him and a wicked sly smile was plastered on both of their faces...

Karan : What are you doing ???

Meghana : My dear brother in law, I see you are so desperate to meet your wife... *Smirked*

Karan : *Shrugged his shoulders* Of course...

Ananya : Mr.Karan Gupta... If you are so desperate to meet your wife then you have to gift us something... Let me tell you the details... She is looking like an angel today... So adorable and beautiful... Her saree hayyy what a beauty my sister in law is... Tsk you are so lucky... *Patted on Karan's shoulder*

Karan : I want to meet my wife guys please move...

Ananya : Rule is Rule,Rule for all brother... Now give us something and go in...

Karan : Ok stand this side... *Stood infront of the door and made them stand opposite to him* Let me gibe you guys something... *Took out his wallet*

Ananya and Meghana had a smirk on their and they were waiting for Karan to hand them some money...

Karan : *Looked behind them* Oh Brother in law...

Meghana and Ananya : Huh ??? *Turned around their head to look back but found no one* There is no one...

When they again looked at Karan ,he was nowhere to be found... The door was already closed... They were tricked by Karan...

Ananya : This is not fair... *Pouted*

Meghana : *Kicked on the door* You cheater !!!

When Ananya and Meghana were scolding Karan,Arjun and Siddharth came that way...

Arjun : Woah !!! What are you guys doing ???

Ananya : Karan bro tricked us !!!

Meghana : He is a cheater !!!

Arjun : *Sighed and whispered something in Ananya's ear*

Ananya : *Blushed* Ok Meghu good night... *Left with Arjun*

Meghana : Hey !!! *Sighed* My poor single life...

Siddharth : Who told you that you are single ???

Meghana : Huh ??? *Stunned*

Siddharth : I can give you some company... Let's go...

Meghana's legs walked automatically following him blankly without thinking anything...

In Karan's bedroom...

Karan entered into the room sneakily and closed the door... Naina was looking at him all confused...

Karan : *Sighed* These girls... *Looked at the bed*

He saw the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes... His bride was sitting on the bed waiting for him... She was looking like an angel came down right from heaven... Before he could even realize his legs automatically walked towards her... It was like he is bewitched with something and that was dragging him towards his wife... his Naina..

Karan : *Uncovered the veil from her face*

Naina : *Smiled cutely* Hi... *Waves her hand*

Karan : *Kissed on her lips gently* I love you...

Naina : *Smiled* I love you too...

Karan : You know ??? I am the most happiest man of this world right now... My love is in my arms now... *Kissed on her forehead and hugged her*

Naina : Thank you for coming into my life Karan... *Smiled*

They had a passionate kiss yet again and this time the kiss took them to somewhere else... Naina started leaning backwards with Karan hovering over her... Karan broke the kiss and looked at his wife who was looking much more alluring by the passing of time...

Karan : I can't control myself anymore but if you are uncomfortable then please let me know... I will stop right here right now...

Naina : I am all yours Karan... But first, you have some work... *Smirked*

Karan : Is it about searching my name in your mehandi design ??? *Gulped*

Naina *Nodded her head* Yes...

Karan : Later baby... *About to hover over her*

Naina : Nah ! Not happening...

Karan : Promise me you will not fall asleep...

Naina : Work fast my dear hubby...

Karan sighed and got up... He sat opposite her and took her hands into his arms... Just after 15 minutes he found both of their names...

Karan : Gotcha !!!

Naina : Wow my hubby is so smart !!! *Chuckled*

Karan : Now...

Naina : Be gentle... *Low tone while blushing*

Karan : Your wish is my command my dear queen...

_______________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

I know I was very very very late in updating but trist me I had so many issues to deal with and still have...My dad is still at the hospital...I will try my best to update... If the update is late then please yry to understand 💜

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜