Chapter 21 Pt 2

~Dan's p.o.v~

I got up in the morning and Phil was already in the living room.

"Phil, I'm... sorry for what I did." Phil shakes his head.

"It's fine. You're going through a hard time and I understand." I nod and go into the kitchen to get coffee. I'm going to need it. The phone began to ring.

"I got it!" Shouted Phil. For a moment, I only heard Phil talking normally before he began to yell.

"WHAT? HOW?" I raised my eyebrow I confusion and walked back into the living room. Phil had the phone closed to his ear and his eyes were wide.

"Phil?" I asked. Phil looked over at me then back to the phone.

"Here, this is her fiancé." He said as he handed the phone to me. I looked at him confused.

"Just talk!" He hisses. I roll my eyes and press the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Ah yes iz this Mr. Howell?" I women in a French accent replied.

"Uh, yes."

"Ah! My daughter iz a fan your vizeoz. Vut, let me getz to ze important part. Your fiancé, (Y/n) iz ztill alive." My eyes widened. I nearly dropped the phone. I could just feel Phil trying to keep in his happy laugh.

"What? I thought she was..."

"Dead, Eh, no. Ze doctor zaid she waz perfectly un harmed. She juzt... came back zo life! Ziz waz a miracle!" I took the phone away from my ear and looked back at Phil who was smiling big.

"YES!" I yelled pounding my fist into the air. Tears of joy began running down my face.

"Can I speak to her?"

"Zwell, if I can getz to her room, Itz zo crowded! Everyone ziz wanting zo know how she survived! Newz reporterz everywhere!"

"Thank you!" I yelled.

"HOW!!!" I yelled at Phil.

"Zwell ziz waz za miracle!" Phil mimicked the French lady. I laughed. The love of my life... isn't really gone.

~Your p.o.v~

Okay so I must be famous. There are news reporter just crowded around the door to my room. They had to call two nurses to hold them off. Some of them snuck in front of the window and snapped a picture of me. a lady nurse managed toget to the front of the door and get in.

"Oh my!' She yelled closing the door. She walked over to my bed and held a telephone out for me.

"Zour fiancé wantz zo talk zo you." My eyes widened. Dan. I grabbed the phone from her and put it to my ear.

"Dan?" I whispered. All I could her was distant yelling.

"SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S ALIVE!" I let out a loud snort of laughter at this. I quickly covered my mouth after. Silence spread across the other line.

"(Y/n)." Dan's voice broke the silence. I felt my heart skip a bear as I heard his voice again. It feels like it's been forever since I've heard it.

"Dan!"

"Oh my god! (Y/n)! You're...alive."

"I...I don't know, how it happened."

"Well I give God all my thanks for giving you back! I just... I can't believe it! I was so lost when I first heard you were gone and now... you're back!"

"I know! I missed you so much! I'm so sorry for that other night."

"I don't give a crap! You're alive!" I laughed.

"So... how?" He asked. I told him the whole story.

"Whoa..." He said at the end.

"I know!"

"(y/n)... hang in there! I'm going to get on the next flight to France, and I'm taking you home!" I heard him yell.

"I'll be here!" I say between tears of joy.

"I love you so much." He says.

"I love you too."

"I'll see you soon."

"Okay. Bye." Once we hung up I let out a complete sob of joy.

"Thank you." I whispered. The nurse looked at me and smiled.

"Zou really zo love him, zo you?" I looked at her and smiled and nodded.