Chapter 5

3rd pov

"Lord Muzan, I had killed one of the Hashiras"

Muzan was angry, he was angry because one, the book wasn't helping him to find a clue or information about the whereabouts of the blue spider lily and two, killing one Hashira wasn't enough. "One? Just one Hashira? Very useless..... But do you have any information about the blue spider lily?" Muzan coldly spoke with a tone of anger, "No Lord Muzan, bu-"

"No buts!" He cut of the person who was speaking. "B-but Lord Muzan...." The person still continued "The boy you mentioned wearing 'Hanafuda earrings' he was there."

"And did you kill that boy?"

"No"

"Then get out of my sight and search the flower, got it Upper Three"

"I am not good in sear-" Muzan cut him off again, by giving him a murderous glare down at him. "I said what I said and you should do it"

After Akaza left, shivering from the glared he got. On his way to the forest, where he had got hit and dropped the sword, he picked the sword and pierced it at the tree truck, 'That boy.....When I see him, I will kill him. Oh he should have died if Kyojuro didn't stop me, if Kyojuro had accepted my request he wouldn't have died, he would have great strength and lived very long....that boy, that hanafuda kid that brat....." He let out his anger at the Nichirin sword that was infront him, punching it to pieces until he felt satisfied, until he felt his anger had been remorse.

■□■□■

The cremation was held after the Rengoku family got the news, Senjuro cried for his brother won't be there when he needs him the most, his father tried to pretend he doesn't care but broke down after Tanjiro left.

Everyone came at the Rengoku's residence because the funeral was attended there, "We will meet again, brother" Senjuro whispered lowly, only to his brother who led in the coffin, tears prickly down. His father, Shinjuro is right beside him, couldn't utter to say any words.

Person after person, people took turns to bid their goodbyes to Kyojuro. The Hashiras took their turn at last, even Tanjiro and his friends came but had to leave because they were given missions.

"Oh Kyojuro, you have been the greatest slayer and the flamboyant friend I ever had" Tengen said, desperately holding in his tears. "It's normal for Hashira's to give their life but he had been liked by everyone, may he rest in peace" Gyomei prayed like he always do.

Sanemi and Obanai also said their goodbye to Kyojuro, thought holding Giyuu in between them. "I once lost my sister, from there I lost hope because of my own village who thought of me as a sick person, but someone special came..... Sabito my best friend, he gave hope to me, made me think there is light somewhere hidden. But I lost him, from there I lost hope again, when I became a Hashira, I met you because of you who resembles him so much, Sabito. There a little hope return, but now your gone which feels like loosing him again. I will remember you like I remember my sister and Sabito" Giyuu spoked quietly only to himself as well as to Kyojuro, who may be listening from above. "Let's go shithead, others are waiting" Sanemi told to Giyuu.

Mitsuri and Kocho turn came after those three "Ah....Kanroji, its your first time loosing someone precious...right? This is very normal, its everyone's fate but Rengoku has given me that sight which made me believe he would survive through the tough life" Kocho said with a hint of sadness which was not noticed. "It was a sudden news, I was Rengoku San's Tsugoku. He has always been their to comfort people, an open-minded and also very truthful and honest person, I will miss him a lot" Mitsuri said while sobbing quietly. "I will too" Kocho agreed while holding onto Mitsuri's hand.

Muichiro didn't know what was happening but just went along with what others did, "Uh.... What was I supposed do do?" He confessed "Bid Rengoku goodbye" Kocho suddenly showed up behind Muichiro. "Oh! Owl is going? Goodbye Owl" He said and left with Kocho.

Senjuro had bid farewell to the people who left, "Goodbye Mitsuri-San" Kanroji petted him and says "Goodbye Senjuro, always look forward to your self"

Everyone left, only few stayed back to help the Rengoku family. "Poor kid, he has lost his mother and now his brother. I hope the father looks after him now, he had never took care of his kids after their mother passed away" One of the women whispered to the other women, "I agree, it will be devastating to lose your loved one who you promise to stay together forever but neglecting your child just proves you as a bad parent"

"Miss? May I help you, I have did my work" Senjuro came behind them and asked. "Oh...of course child, of course!" One of the women said. 'Such kind hearted child like his brother.... seems they both got their personality from their mother but their looks from their father" The women thought.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The chapter is short 🚶‍♂️
Ahh..... I am not pleased with it and sorry for a late update, I have school and plus network has left me. Using someones Hotspot to publish this.
And to tell you the truth, I am re-reading my offline list because no internet....no youtube or smut 🥲
(Some of my story will be a bit related to the anime/manga but not everything, so lets say a small spoiler for the future chapters)
And this short ass chapter makes me unhappy, so here a Bonus after the funeral. 😔

    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BONUS•
(Because I said so and because this chapter is short af-)

After Sanemi, Obanai and Giyuu left, who was dragged by those two. "Well.... I gotta go now, bye Sanemi" Obanai told, who was already off to his mission. "Now that its us..... your coming with me shithead" Sanemi pulled Giyuu by his hand, dragging him somewhere. 'Whats going on with him? He is acting different today...." Giyuu thought, unable to understand Sanemi's motive of dragging him.

Once Sanemi felt he was okay with the place his at, he pulled Giyuu and pinned him at the wall, hidden from people's sight but if they were to be caught, they will think Tomioka is a girl for his long hair. "This is only curiosity, so put that in your head and nowhere else....got it?" Sanemi sternly said to Giyuu, who nob, confused about what he is saying.

"I do not und-.....!???"

'What is he doing!???" Giyuu was shocked from the sudden impact of Sanemi's lips at his. He couldn't move because he froze, trying to process what is happening. Sanemi's eyes were glued to Giyuus, seeing his reaction made him feel aroused? He doesn't know what he is feeling to the Water Hashira or why he is even doing this but his body, his mind and somewhere inside his heart told him to do so.

After every seconds, Giyuu starts to get drain from the kiss. His first ever kiss which had been taken by Sanemi, he couldn't breath because it was getting heavier from each seconds the time pass. And Sanemi caught his reaction once again, getting to know that Tomioka had never ever kissed anyone.

Sanemi broke the kiss only to let Giyuu breathe, so that he can continue again. "Breathe from your nose, because I am not stopping after getting the taste of you" This made Giyuu blushed and he didn't know he could react like that.

"Shinaz-"

He was cut off, Sanemi doesn't want to hear anything thats coming out of his mouth but than he took it back, when Giyuu made an unexpected sound. A moan, it turn him even more but didn't want to force upon himself, he needed consent from Giyuu.

The kiss got sloppy, Sanemi sucked every breathe Giyuu let out, he brought his hand down. Steadily going behind Giyuu, than he groped his ass, squishing it and pushing his body near him. Leaving no gap, Giyuu gasp from the touch. This was all new to him, the sexual kiss, the touch he just got. All new, tears started to prick from his eyes, he doesn't know what he is feeling right now. Everything is so new to him.

"C-ca....bre-" was all Giyuu could let out, and it alerted Sanemi. So he pulled away, seeing Giyuu gasping for air, clenching at his Haori desperately trying to stand. 'Just what did you put at me shithead? A poison or curse? Fuck.....my mind is going crazy"