Chapter 8: Welcome back

~Austin's P.O.V~

I walk to Melody Diner with Ally, Trish, Dez to go eat. I remember when I sang a love song to Cassidy a few months ago she said when she comes back she will go date me. Well, it's too late for that now I have Ally. "He- AUSTIN?!" I turn to the waitress and it was... "CASSIDY?!" "Ha hey long time no see." "Ya I haven't seen you in a while." Ally looked at me. "Hey Cassidy." Ally says in a mad look and gives her a death glare. "Um hey Ally." "Austin and I are together. Got it?" "Um ya congrats?" I look at Ally who is mad. "Um we'll just go to another restaurant see ya Cassidy." I says. "BUT I WANNA EAT HERE!" Dez says. "Sorry Dez. I says. "C'mon can we stay here we already have a seat." Trish says. "No we should go let's go." Ally says and drags me, Dez, and Trish out of the restaurant. "Um bye?" Cassidy said.

At sonic boom

"Dang Ally I never saw you this mad." Trish says. "I'm not mad... I'm furious!" Ally continues "Austin I saw how you stared at her... Do you still like her?" I look at Ally and get in my serious look. "Maybe a little." Ally growls. "BUT I LOVE YOU!" I say and Ally stops growling and looked at me shocked. "Did you just say 'love'?" She asked. "Yes and I'm not lying." I say. "Austin..." I kiss her and she kisses back. "You jealous now?" I ask smiling. "No I see you like me more than Cassidy." "Not like. Love." Ally smiles and chuckles. "Well I love you too." She says and I smile. "Well wanna go to pirate Frank's?" I ask all of them. "Sure." All three say and we go there.

______________________________

Sorry this was short and didnt update in a while. I've been busy I mean I wanted to update just couldn't. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!