Three

Aera Pov:

I made my way to the main entrance where I found the old lord I was going to "marry", he was at least in his 60s, eww

"Hello Aera, I'm lord Sean, your future husband" he says. "The only future you're going to have is dinner to cannibal" I mumbled

"What was that?" He said. "Nothing, come let me show you around" I say with a fake smile. We walk through the hall, he won't shut his mouth the whole way.

As we were walking, we bumped into Rhaenyra and daemon. "Rhaenyra, Daemon I would like you to meet, lord sea." I told them as they were glaring at him.

"Actually it's Sean" he corrected me. I look at him and roll my eyes. "Will you like to join us" I say with pleating eyes to them. "Sure we would love to" daemon says as Rhaenyra nods.

"Alright let's go, I was just going to show him my dragon" I say as we walk to cannibal. "I don't think that's a good idea" Sean says nervously. "Nonsense if you're going to marry a Targaryen you must meet their dragon too." I totally made that up.

We made it where cannibal is. "If I was you both I would move out of the way" I tell Rhaenyra and daemon in high valyrian. They do as I say and move to the side. "Come he won't bite" I tell him as he gets in front of cannibal. Perfect,

"Ok just hold on let me check something okay" I tell him as I move to the side of my dragon. He nods.
"Dracarys" I command cannibal and he burned him into crisps. "Dinner my baby" I tell him as he munches happily on the burned corpse.

"Well when you told us you had a plan this was not what we were expecting" daemon says and Rhaenyra nods. We go inside the castle and make our way to my chambers. "How did your meeting with the Lord go" my guard says

"Let's just say he was a good dinner to my dragon." I say as we laughed. He opens my door and me, Rhaenyra and daemon go in my chambers.

Aera chambers:

As soon as we enter

As soon as we enter. Rhaenyra pins me to the wall and daemon started kissing my neck. "What kind of relationship you have with your door guard?" She says jealousy as she also starts kissing the other side of my neck. I let out a small moan.

"Nothing we are just friends ever since I moved here" I tell them and they stop kissing my neck. "Well Aera you only and I mean only belongs to us, youre ours" daemon says as he pushes me into the bed and Rhaenyra gets on top of me. "who do you belong to?" Rhaenyra asks me. "You both" I say. They nod and let's just say it was amazing.

( A/N: I'm sorry again, but I'm not very comfortable with writing smut just yet, maybe in future books when I get comfortable enough. Hope y'all understand 🩷)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After we were done, Rhaenyra and daemon were asleep and I slipped out of bed and went to find a dress I was going to wear to dinner that father ordered. I put on a green dress with a gold corset and it also has a slit from my thighs to the floor, I leave my hair down, I put on my forehead tiara that has opalite moonstones, and I put my silver in the handle dagger on my thigh holster just in case.