The Dictator and Performer

Waking up on the ground, Tanasha gets up and dusts her clothes off, "Ugh, disgusting. Where am I?"

Then a girl approaches her, "Hey girl! Who are you? I'm Kiiiara!"

"Kiara? Don't you know who I am? I am Tanasha, an empress!" Tanasha yells at Kiara.

"Well, that's a bit of a shame. Here, everyone's roles don't really matter," Kiara explains to Tanasha, "Oh! You're in the mist by the way! It can be hard to understand, so I'll let you find out the rest on your own."

"Wait, what do you mean by 'Mist'?" Tanasha asks Kiara, but she just laughs and enters a blood puddle, "Ugh, never mind then."

Then Tanasha notices her. She's so pretty, too pretty almost. Tanasha calms down and walks over to her, "Hey, who are you?"

The girl looks at her, small blush appearing, "Jules, you?"

"Tanasha."

"You're new, I'll take it, well, let me tell you one thing, empress. The mist has things called 'rounds.'" Jules explains.

"Rounds?" Tanasha asks, "And you could tell I was an empress?"

"From your crown, yes," Jules explains, "Now, there will be a max of 8 survivors in each round. Us killer's job is to kill all 8 of those survivors before they complete all the required generators. Of course, we may kick the generators to keep them from finishing them."

"Thank you for the info. A certain girl only told me I was in the 'mist'" Tanasha tells Jules.

"Yeah, that was Kiara, she's a ghost. Do you have any special ability?" Jules asks Tanasha.

"Ability?" Tanasha asks Jules.

"Ah, right, you're new. See that vault? Or, the yellow cloth?" Jules is pointing at a cloth on a ledge.

"Yes?" Tanasha is curious as to what Jules is doing.

Suddenly, a mirror appears over the vault. "This place is mainly a training area for killers, my ability slows survivors, but some pests vault over and over again to avoid it..." Jules tells Tanasha, and Tanasha pats her back.

"Have you tried making them think you were gonna vault, but you didn't actually vault?" Tanasha asks Jules.

"No, actually I haven't. Thanks for the advice. What's your ability?" Jules asks Tanasha.

"Well, a secondary ability could make generators harder, and my combat ability could be closing the distance between survivors," Tanasha says, finally demonstrating as she dashes forward quickly, Jules clapping.

The rest of the killers come around and introduce themselves, as they have another member of the pack.

"Wren," A guy in a mask says.

"Alexis..." A girl with an icy cold aura around her says.

"You know me!" Kiara exclaims.

"And me," Jules tells Tanasha.

"..."

"Who's that?" Tanasha asks.

"We call them the Unforgotten, they're not talkative but like a good chase," A girl in a bunny mask says, "I'm Taliyahh by the way."

The rest of them introduce themselves, and Tanasha still finds her favorite being Jules.

"So, if there's one thing I should say, be careful who you talk about around Ye-Jun," Jules explains to Tanasha.

"Why?" Tanasha asks.

"He's got this boy he likes, and anyone who's tried taking him away from Ye-Jun hasn't seen another day," Jules explains to Tanasha.

"I'll be fine," Tanasha tells Jules

"Alright, glad we had this talk. Careful still, though," Jules adds.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Tanasha replies, "I'm getting some sleep, night."

"Goodnight, Tanasha," Jules waves at Tanasha, and Tansha heads to what she assumed was where she'd be sleeping.

The next day, it's Tanasha's first round. Lucky her, she got 8 people. She'll have loads of fun with them.

The round started, she has to walk up a snowy slope, and she entered a house. That's where she found her first victim. A guy in a bartender outfit and black hair. Perfect victim.

"Wait, who are you!?" The man asks.

Using her ability (and getting him from shock), she says, "Your new empress!"

The man whispers something into a radio he had. Tanasha guesses all survivors have it. Before leaving the house, she remembers to kick his generator, then walks up to the man, "What is your name, dear?"

The man stays silent, but then she jabs him, and he speaks up, "Parker."

"Well, Parker, I'm new here. I'll tell you more about me through someone else. Goodbye now, I have to deal with other people," Tanasha gets up and walks out of the house, hearing footsteps to her right and following them. It was a police officer.

"So you're 'The Empress' I was told about? I'm not afraid to shoot!" The officer shouts and loops her.

"This is why Jules has the ability she has..." Tanasha mumbles to herself.

"What about that stupid showstopper?" The officer yells, which triggers Tanasha into chasing him more. Until he suddenly runs from that vault? Whatever, Tanasha takes in the opportunity to dash at him, and succeeds.

"Now, what's your name?" Tanasha asks him.

"Why should I tell you!?" The guy yells at Tanasha.

A voice comes on the officer's radio, "Just tell her, she'll hurt you if you don't."

"Fine..." The officer reluctantly says, "Gavin."

"I'll have someone else tell you info on me, bye-bye now~" Tanasha is about to leave but then realizes something, and grabs Gavin's radio, "Survivors, I am new here, but as you can see I've already gotten two of your friends. Goodbye now."

After returning Gavin's radio, she walks off down the hill and notices something. She can see generator locations, and if they do 7 generators she can have the last 3 to herself... yes! Perfect!

Survivor names are now confirmed to her:

Parker, Nathan, Jun, Gavin, Ryder, Arlo, Taylor, and Serena

She does just that, she genlocks them, and does pretty well at doing it. In doing so, she wins her first round and is teleported back to the cabins.

"Good going out there," Unforgotten says to Tanasha in Nathan's voice.

"That's-" Tanasha says.

"Nathan's voice? Yeah, that's something Unforgotten knows how to do. Hey, Unfo, turn into P3-NG," Wren tells Unforgotten, and so they do just that.

"That's- Okay, but don't copy my form, got it?" Tanasha tells Unforgotten, and they nod.

Jules walks up to Tanasha and drags her away from the crowd congratulating her on her genlock.

"Jules? What is it?" Tanasha notices she looks a little mad, "What happened?"

"I uh, wanted to talk to you privately, please?" Jules asks Tanasha, and she nods her head violently.

"I know we've just met, but would you like to be my girlfriend?" Jules asks Tanasha. Oh, that's why she seemed mad, she was jealous Tanasha was talking to others instead of her.

"Of- Of course!" Tanasha exclaims happily, and then they hear laughing below them before Kiara rises from her blood puddle.

"Kiara! How long were you there!?" Jules yells at Kiara.

"Enough to hear the whole thing! Congratulations!!" Kiara yells.

"I- uh, thanks," Tanasha tells Kiara. She could tell she and the other killers would get along.