The blame game

"Aditi?" A light tap landed on her shoulder and she hummed.

"Aditi" Again a trembling voice hit her eardrums. Her eyebrows twitched as she got up and looked at Janhavi, sweating and trembling.

"Di? Are you- wait why the hell are you trembling!? Just- just have a seat please" Aditi said and made Janhavi sit beside her. She filled a glass with water and passed it to Janhavi. Janhavi gulped the entire glass in one go and looked at Aditi, who was unaware of the situation.

"You gotta go to your house" Janhavi whispered

"Wha- why!?"

"Uncle- uncle Lakshman...he-he's dead" Janhavi delivered the message, turning Aditi white as a ghost. Aditi's mind went blank after hearing about the sudden demise of her uncle but the next sentence almost made her stomach churn.

"And Siddharth killed him..."

Aditi's heart skipped a beat after connecting the dots. It's been 2 days since he left the house and this was the thing he was talking about. He had been planning to kill her uncle for years and finally, he did. Innocent Aditi unaware of her uncle's bad deeds always loved him and her husband killing her dearest uncle was enough for their relationship to rot. Aditi quickly stood up and ran into the washroom. She freshened up and went to her place where hundreds of people were standing and crying in white. She pushed everyone away and reached the place where her uncle was on the stretcher kind of thing covered in bandages and a white cloth. Her eyes softened with pain when she witnessed her family crying over there and her uncle lying dead.

"M-maa" Aditi folded her knees and bent a little when her mom looked at her deadly with red eyes filled with anger. A tight slap landed on Aditi's cheek and she turned red.

"Why are you doing this to us!? Are you taking an act of revenge huh? YOUR HUSBAND KILLED MY BROTHER! Wait, were you the one to ask him to do this? Yes, it has to be you because you've always hated us you never felt anything for us! I ignored those all shitty things about you but that doesn't mean you will kill my brother!" Her mom yelled straight in her face.

"N-no maa I-I did-" Aditi's voice cracked but she still tried to speak and tell her mom that she didn't know anything. She yelped in pain as her mom gripped her hair tightly.

"I don't want to see your ugly face! Just get out of here or else I'll beat you up to your death! Mark my words! You will never be happy in your life! You won't ever get peace in your life FUCKING MARK MY WORDS!" Her mom yelled and pushed her out of the house. Aditi's body collapsed on the hard floor and she proceeded thinking about her mom's words. 

"Why?" The only word which escaped as a whisper out of her lips. Her husband was the only support in her life. He gave her every happiness, every right and a reason to trust him but everything was destroyed when he killed her uncle. Aditi's heart shattered into pieces after knowing that she lost the last chance of winning her mom's love. Now her mom hates her even more. The love for which she was dying for years will never be on her part. She stayed on the ground, crying helplessly when Janhavi arrived and sat on the ground.

"Aditi!" Janhavi gripped Aditi's shoulder and hugged her after finding her in a miserable state.

"Aditi- y-you didn't go in? Wh-what's the matter?" Janhavi asked but Aditi didn't stop crying. Janhavi heard a few people standing at the door gossiping about ADITI'S HUSBAND killing her uncle and stuff in short blaming her specifically because her husband killed her uncle. Janhavi assumed the situation and made Aditi stand, taking her back home. Aditi somehow managed to get normal and stayed in the room for the entire day. She didn't talk to anyone she just wanted him to clarify everything. She wanted to grip his collar and yell in his face for breaking her trust. She went into the balcony and closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her eyes.

"Happy birthday" A chill ran down my spine, feeling a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist

"Happy birthday" A chill ran down my spine, feeling a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Indeed, I know it's my husband. Who else can hold me like this and scare the hell out of me? Wait-

He's home...already!?

"S-Siddharth?"

"Hmm," He nuzzled into the crook of my neck. It led me to shiver. H-his voice is...seducing. Damn, seducing!

"You are finally here after killing my uncle!?" I raised my voice

"Won't you ask me if I'm tired or not? You're not gonna make me a glass full of warm water in this cold weather!?"

"How could you be normal!? YOU KILLED MY UNCLE!"

"What's the big deal after all I don't care he died like a pussy" Tears brimmed in my eyes after listening to his statement and the only sentence that came out of my mouth was

"I hate you" Though it was a whisper I could notice how he changed his expression and the next thing I knew was, him killing me the same way he killed my uncle!

"Say that again Mrs Siddharth" He clenched his jawline making me flinch but I was brave enough to face my death

"I. HATE. YOU" I said, pressurising each word. He smirked and I closed my eyes. Did I love this guy? THIS GUY? He doesn't even give a shit about my family! I'm disgusted!

I faced my back to him and headed towards the other side of our room

"Aditi" And at the very next moment, I gasped as he held my wrist and pulled me closer. We were so...close. H-his hot breath fanning on my face. I frowned and started to wiggle meanwhile Mr Mafia smiled and gripped my wrists even tighter. The gap between our faces started vanishing where as my heart was ready to explode!

"You are not allowed to hate me" Siddharth whispered. My hand which was on his broad muscular chest was now in both his hands. He moved my hand close to his face and softly pressed his lips on my knuckles. Specifically on my ring finger. Our engagement ring...it had an unusual shine. Unknowingly a soft smile broke on my lips meanwhile my eyes shut close at the sensation. I felt my cheeks heating up! How could a bitch react like this when the killer of her uncle is romancing her! But I cannot help holy Jesus! Someone hide me!

"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortured my wrist. He's fucking strong! He's undoubtedly gonna break my wrist! Suddenly, I trembled as something poked into my cheek. I opened my eyes and realized that he brushed his stubble cheek on my cheek and wiped my tears. Ok not gonna lie but his soft side makes me fall for him BUT HE KILLED MY UNCLE!

"I do have a better explanation princess" Is he a mind reader?

"I could never kill someone without any reason" He whispered and pulled his face back but still his nose was touching mine. A sob escaped my lips as tears made their way down my cheeks.

"Shh," He shushed several times and almost ate-sucked my cheeks I don't know what to say...

"I love you" He whispered meanwhile his fingers made their way to my nape. His fingers entangled in my hair and my eyes almost popped out as I felt his lips covering mine-

TBC
The most awaited part is on the way💅