Chapter 23-You and I

Vegas pov

I kissed pete very intensely he also kissed me same intense... I moved his chair to my side... His hands are sneaked around my neck... I used the opportunity to held his legs and lifted him from his seat and made him sat on the desk...

I let go of his lips some time and he catch his breath then i immediately kissed him... My hands are went to his waist and squeeze it... Pete moaned into the kiss...

I released his lips and went to his neck... Slowly kissed his neck then i sucked it... Pete's hand gripped my hair tightly at the back of my head...

Slowly i removed his shirts first two buttons... That time we heared door opening sound and " Daddy we are here " Suddenly pete pushed me, i fell down on the floor...

Pete pov

He is explaining the information to me then after some time I felt his breath on my neck... My body shivered... Suddenly he stopped what he was saying so I looked back at him...

Our face was very close to each other... I closed my eyes as soon as his breath hit my face... When I opened my eyes, he gently pressed his lips to mine... a few minutes he kissed me like that...

Then he bite my lips... So i opened my mouth... He sucked every corner my mouth... I'm also kissed him same... We are sucking each other mouth... My hands went to his neck around and held him closely... He moved my chair, lifted me and he made me sat on the desk...

We are kissed very passionately... Then he let go of my lips and kisses my neck... and sucked it... I give him full access to my neck... That time I heared door opening sound and my son's yelling voice " Daddy we are here "... So I pushed vegas fastly...

Immediately I got off the desk and looked back...Venice and Tankhun saw me suspiciously... So i asked their...

P: When did you come... What is the problem? You have come at this time...

T: I told your son you have a work but he didn't listen to me... He asked he want to see his father... You know how stubborn your son is... So i brought him here... But now i think I'm coming wrong time...

P: What... Hey khun... You can visit me anytime you want... But inform me before you came...

Ven: Hai vegas... What are you doing here... Did you come to see my father...

V: Hey buddy... Actually I'm your father's personal assistant buddy... We were working because we have lot of bending works...

Ven: Ohh... Daddy why didn't you tell me that vegas is working for you... If I know that before I would have come to see him...

T: Venice you know him....

Ven: Uncle i already told you... I made a friend in the shopping...

T: Yeah... I know... How can I forgot that day... You didn't come on the time... Your father would kill me with his eyes... So he is the one who brought you back to shop at the mall...

Ven: Yes uncle... Also he is the one who helped dad to won my custody...

T: Ohh really... I can't believe this...

P: Okay that's enough now... Now coming to the point... You came to drop Venice right... Then why are you still here...

T: Pete baby... Why are you talking me like this... You know what... I'm going to miss you so much so I'm coming here to meet you...

P: khun... Stop the drama... Please...

T: Okay... Okay... Pete tomorrow is my show... So I want you to come with the show and support me... You know my husband already involved in some important operations... So If you attend my show... I feel better...

P: I will definitely come... Text the place and time...

T: Thanks baby... Okay... vegas if you are free too... come to my show with pete...

V: It's my pleasure sir... I will come to your show sir...

T: 'pete glared at khun'... I have lot of work... So I will take my leave... Take care babiess... Then he left the office room...

P: Venice i told you... I'm picking up in the evening...

Ven: But I miss you daddy... Today is weekend...

P: Sorry baby... But dada have a lot of work... What can I do...

Ven: You can work... I won't distrub you... I'm just sitting on the chair and playing games in the phone... Okay now...

P: Okay... Vegas go back to your seat... Do your works...

We both started working as if nothing had happened... But we are stealing glance each other time to time... Sometimes Venice and vegas talk to each other like a best friends... Then we finished today works...

That time Venice asked me " Dad Shall we go see a movie, It hasn't been long... Besides that, it's the weekend dad please " how can I refuse my son's request so i accept that... But my son asked vegas too...

That cheeky bastard also agreed... So we went to the theatre... I'm so tired so I sat on the waiting area... So vegas and go and get a ticket then they took me the movie... It's Disney cartoon movie...

I want to Venice sit with... me and vegas between us... but he sit with my left side and vegas sit with my right side... They brought a large size popcorn and some soft drinks...

The movie starts... Venice  involved in the movie... I don't have interest in the movie... So I ate the popcorns... After some time vegas hand touched mine... So I tried to get my hands on it...
But he held my hand tightly...

He brought my hand to his face and kissed it... He slowly kissed my every fingers... Then he saw my face... He come closer... So I backed away from him... But he sneaked his hand around my shoulder...

So I warned him... "Vegas... What are you doing... Get your hand from me..." But he used this opportunity to peck my lips... I pushed him to his seat... Told him "Venice is here vegas..."

He told me " He is very interested in the movie pete... So he didn't saw us..."

P: Vegas... If you touch me again... I will kill you for sure

V: I'm already died in your cuteness pete...

P: It very cringe dialogue vegas...

V: What to do pete....I'm totally falling for you...

P: Owww... It's not suit you vegas

V: Yes baby... I don't like talking... I like doing only and Importantly more than you expect from me...

P: Vegas...

V: Yes baby... Do you want anything...

P: Yeah... I want zip your mouth and lock your hands...

V: Seriously pete... I didn't object your offer but be gentle with me pete...

P: Vegassss....

I hope you will like this chapter. If you like this chapter please kindly vote for me... Because your vote will be encouraging me to write well. Thank you for yours reading.....