Damn bro, I jus died..

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahah. IM FUCKING TIRED, but bored, so here :33

FINISHED EDITING:✅

"Gay shit balls r awesome"

.

.

.

——

STORY TAKES PLACE IN 04/05/2024——

——

3RD PERSON VIEW

(READER) GROANED, stirring in the bed of her dorm—which felt extremely comfortable right now—hearing her phone ping multiple times. Rubbing her (eye color) eyes. she slowly sat up from her bed and grabbed the (color) phone on her night stand.

She pressed the button on/tapped her phone to turn it on, the color(s) of her screensaver blinding her for a split second, causing her to let out a wince.

"Shit.." (Reader) grumbled, rubbing her eyes.

𝗦𝗽𝗮𝘄𝗻𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁👾🤰/🍆

(Reader) no more milk, im making alfredo for (family member) rn. Go to store for me please.

Alr, goin rn.

(Reader) groaned again, stuffing her face in her pillow before jolting up from her bed and running to her closet. She grabbed all pair of blue cargo-like jeans and her favorite hoodie with her favorite color on it, throwing it over her Aaliyah (UGH QUEEN OF R&B) shirt.

'(Religious figure or mythical being), please let me get run over, I have MCAS tomorrow and i can't do this shit no mo🤪🤪🙏' (Reader) mentally begged, half joking. Careful what ya' wish for, honey.

(Reader) quickly got changed, stuffing a few bucks into her pocket to buy her own snacks and her phone into her—surprisingly large—front pocket. Before she left her room, she grabbed her (color) Power Beats and stuffed it in her other pocket.

Finally, (Reader) left her room and went out the door, putting on whatever shoes she had at the door before doing so. (Reader) pulled out her Power Beats, taking only one side and putting it on.

She opened her phone and played her favorite playlist "Gay shit balls r awesome". Amazing name, right? The first song that played was "Do ya like x Resonance - noturgf" which she occasionally bopped her head to as she walked to Family Dollar.

Checking  your phone for the list your mom sent you, you went into the lit up store and searched for the items you needed. Unfortunately for your mother, she was lactose intolerant, meaning SKIM milk was the only option for you.

"If there's no SKIM milk, i'm gonna kms." (Reader) mumbled under her breath, quite literally saying "Kay-em-es" like a weirdo. (I'm sorry bro i do this so often I had to include it.)

(Reader)s eyes lit up as she saw the exact milk she wanted, quickly glancing at the expiration date of the milk to make sure she didn't get one that would expire soon and/or was already expired.

'It expires.. 4/12/24, next week, yay.' She mentally cheered, it was pretty unenthusiastic, albeit she was grateful anyways.

Grabbing the milk, (Reader) had suddenly backed up into a woman with minty green eyes and black, fluffy hair, cut into a mullet-like wolf cut with middle-swept wispy bangs.

'Ah, shit.' (Reader)s once stoic expression quickly morphed into an embarrassed yet apologetic one, turning around to face the young lady.

"Sorry, Miss, I didn't see you." (Reader) politely stated, staring at her now tipped over circle-framed glasses. (Reader) averted her eyes to the floor, not to good at maintaining eye contact with strangers.

"Oh shit- Nah, that was my bad. Have a nice day." The woman said, giving a polite smile to (Reader) and walking away, stuffing her hands into her sweater pockets, not seeming too bothered.

Mentally, (Reader) let out a little cheer of happiness, glad to not have made a scene or have to stay stuck in a conversation. She sighed, walking over to the cashier.

(Reader) placed her items on the conveyor belt, taking out the food stamp card her mom left her before (Reader) left for college, which (Reader) is greatly grateful for.

(Reader) and the cashier had not bothered to engage in a worthless and useless conversation, quickly scanning her items and handing them to her in a bag. They exchanged small "Have a nice
day"s and then (Reader) left.

It was already pretty late and it was raining, but did (Reader) care? Nah, she'd put her music up full volume, since "First Love/Late Spring - Mitski" was playing. (But would you lose? Nah, I'd win. 🫴🟣)

As a consequence of this; (Reader) couldn't hear the people calling for her as she walked across the road, a large truck coming straight for her, despite the light being red.

(Reader) only noticed when the lights of the truck illuminated her (skin color) figure and was only inches away from her.

She couldn't react in time.

Darkness was all she could see. Jolts of excruciating and pulsing pain shot throughout her (size) figure everywhere. Then, for a split second, (Reader) felt warm.

Then she felt nothing.

—————

END OF PROLOGUE

—————

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.
🌟💬

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
Please let me know
if there is any bugs or errors
with my spelling or
grammar that I need to fix, if a
picture is missing,
or if I accidentally use different
pronouns other than she/her.
Anyways guys, im back and ready to redo this
piece of mistake! It's gonna be the same just worded
better and written better.
WHY ARE SO MANY PPL READING
THIS AND NOT VOTING 😡😡

𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘: 08/24?/23
𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗: 08/25/23
𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘: 04/09/24
𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗:
𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦: 899