• 6 •

"Bye Rosé, thanks for coming over !" Hyunjin said waving at the girl walking away, she waved back, and walked home.

"Okay Jinnie, dinner is ready !" Chan said from the kitchen. The younger nodded and walked to the dining area. "You made this ?" He said in a mock awe tone. "Of course ! I can cook." Chan said jokingly offended. He crossed his arms and sat on the chair pouting.

"Hey, it was a joke." Hyunjin said giggling.

"Ha ha" Chan said picking up his chopsticks.

*After they finished dinner, Hyunjin went to take a shower, and Chan was washing the dishes.*

Hyunjin stepped into the shower, it was time for his impromptu concert ! As the younger sang his heart out, Chan slaved away in the kitchen downstairs.

"Okay, this is it." The boy thought as he tiptoed down the stairs to see if Chan was still in the kitchen. "Chan hyung ?"

~Are you really sure he's straight ?

The boy nodded feverently. "Hmm" Rosé said putting her finger to her lips. "Did he tell you ?"

"No.." Hyunjin said shaking his head. "Oh that's great !" She smiles devishly. Hyunjin covers his face, whimpering. "What's wrong ??" Rosé said, uncertainty defining her voice. The boy only shook his head, Rosé frowned. "I don't know what I did, I'm sorry ?" The boy rose his head, "it's my fault... You did nothing wrong" he said smiling wryly.

"I was talking about Bang Chan..." She said. "I have an idea ! This way we can find out if he's straight or not." She whispered in his ear, on seeing that she had company.

Hyunjin looked at the girl like she was crazy. "W-Why w- would I wanna know ?!" He sputtered. "You're joking !" Rosé said laughing like mad.

"Lemme just tell you the plan" she said smirking ~

"What is it Jinnie ?" He said still washing the dishes. " You can use the shower, I'll wash any of the leftover dishes." Hyunjin said, unsure of how the 'plan' was going to carry out. "Oh ! Than-" Chan's heart did mad flip flops

Hyunjin was down here. In his house. Shirtless, his hair was wet. Water from his shower dripped down his torso. The towel in his hand was useless apparently. Chan just stared at the boy, the masterpiece, the work of art standing in front of him.

"Hyung-" Hyunjin said walking closer towards him. He stopped breathing when Hyunjin's hand reached towards him, and proceeded to turn off the tap. "You can't be wasting water !" He said teasingly. Chan felt butterflies everywhere, he was hit with the smell of fresh coconut. Hyunjin had used his soap. Heat formed on Chan's face. "I'm gonna go- take a shower !" He squeaked grabbing the towel out of Hyunjin's hands.

"Hyung ! That's my towel !" Hyunjin started, but Chan was already out of earshot. He sighed and flopped on the couch to wait for Chan to finish taking a shower.

~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~

Chan clutched his heart. "The fuck." He said trying to calm down. "What..." He felt a slightly wet cloth in his other hand.

"Shit." He facepalmed himself. "I thought this towel was mine !" Why was he such a mess ?!

The australian opened his bathroom door, still a flustered. He stumbled a bit and sat on the closed toilet lid. "Woah. What the actual fuck is wrong with me ?!" He said resting his head in his palms.

"Chan ?" A voice filtered through the door.

"Y- Yeah ?" Chan responded. "I'm going to bed... I finished the dishes." Hyunjin said, not quite a statement. "Mhm, G'night..."