Chapter 3 - An Eye For..

"Oh my, I haven't had an audience watch me perform in what? 2, 3 years?" Sirena chuckled while her lips curled into a smile, no matter which way the smile was formed, it wasn't heartwarming, was it her hollow eyes, or just her appearance in the theatre?
Jonas took another step towards the door, only to witness Sirena's smile fade as if someone blew dust off of a book. Jonas hurried to the door, Sirena watched intensely staring at his movements, as her body was on the stage crawling on all 4 limbs, like a spider her back twisted in a way that isn't possible as if she had no bones in her back to begin with. "Why leave so soon? The show hasn't finished." Sirena had a smile reaching from ear to ear, she was rushing towards Jonas, Sammy was witnessing all of this, in horror as Sirena was crawling over the seats to get to him.
He went to the large double doors as quickly as possible, only for them to not budge, as if something was blocking the door from the other side. He tried twice more before he was able to open the door. Jonas looked over to Sirena while gesturing his head for her to leave quickly so he could follow after. It didn't take long before Sammy left the auditorium. Waiting for Jonas.

Sirena pounced onto Jonas as if a hyena attacked its prey to munch on. "My.. what lovely eyes you have.." Sirena brushed his hair out of his face to see his eyes properly, revealing lovely hazel eyes, she rubbed her thumb shortly after, under his eye pressing downwards.

His eye was being plucked out of his eye socket, slowly by her fingernails squeezing it like a pimple, on his face. Jonas cried in agony while the surface of his eye quickly dried from being hit by the sudden breeze of air,  you can see the optic nerve slowly slithering out of the eye socket dangling down. The smile that was on Sirena's face never changed in the slightest.
"I would say, an eye for an eye.." She pointed to her hollow out eye socket, it was like an endless void, "But I don't have an eye to give you, hope you can understand.." Sirena took his eye out of his place, but only then tossed it to the side, like a useless item on a shelf.
Jonas couldn't see a thing as blood was pouring from his now eye socket. He never wanted life to end this way, but did he have a choice?
A tear ran down his cheek as his chest was impaled by Sirena's hand. taking his heart out in one go.
"Well, you have one healthy heart.." She looked down to his face, lifeless and his eyes now as dull as a night with no stars. "Looks like it's zero for a healthy heart." Sirena chuckled as it echoed through the whole auditorium.

Sammy was on her phone in the rain outside of the theatre, dialling 911 as the faint beep sounds from tapping the number keys was heard if you were close enough.

The police came as soon as possible after getting the call, they searched the Theatre top to bottom, if the area was searched, it would have been that the room wasn't safe to enter from the after-effect of the flames.
The auditorium was the main area checked, Jonas's body wasn't found nor seen anywhere else on the property, the police looked for clues or anything to help them find the body or what could be left of Jonas.

Only for the case to be closed the next day.