{~Meeting~}

¥... Disclaimers (not rlly but some ppls might wanna know this stuff!...¥            

* Love, cute lesbian couple, C A T S, not actual lore in the canon of Warrior Cats! Plus some slight swearing >:)*

START BISH

________________________________________________________________________________

A big, intimidating molly looked out onto the horizon. She was a loner, who was previously a medicine cat. Her name was Owlet. She looked a little frightened, like she didn't want to be alone any longer. She was a pretty looking thing, with long eyelashes, and a multicolored body. She had a wreath of leaves and roses around her neck, and vines on her legs. Her ears were curled, and the same colors of her body, like this.

 Her ears were curled, and the same colors of her body, like this

She looked around again, and suddenly got scent of prey. She crouched down, feeling hopeful. She haven't eaten in about a quarter of a moon, and she wanted to hunt immediately. She saw a rabbit, and she pounced on it, snapping its neck in a quick move. However, she didn't know something until it was too late. A two-legs hands grabbed around her midsection, and she yowled and snapped at them. She was shoved into a cage inside a monster, one that humans went inside often, and hissed at them terrified. They looked kind, but she knew that two-legs emotions can change in an instant.

________________________________________________________________________________

She turned around and saw a smaller cat, though she seemed to be the same age, a warrior's age. She was brown, like dark chocolate, and she had purple eyes, the kind of purple you would see on a butterfly's wing. She had a lot of fur, as well as vines wrapping around her legs. Her toes were white, and she had a fluffy tail. (The pic would load, so I just made it more detailed.)

 "H-hello..." Owlet said, scared of this small cat. The cat looked at her, looking equally as scared. "Hi..." her voice was like honey, pleasant to listen to, and Owlet fell in love almost instantly. "I'm Owlet, what is your name?" She asked, not as scared. "I'm Maple, how are you?" Maple asked, trying to make conversation. Before Owlet could point out she was trapped in a cage, the Monster lurched, and Maple fell on top of Owlet. Owlet got flustered, and Maple tried to get up, but the Monster kept on bumping her when she tried to get up. Finally, the monster stopped, and Maple got off, blushing like a tomato. The two-legs came back, and reached for a terrified Maple, but Owlet stepped in between them, and hissed and clawed at the two-legs (so brave 🙄). The two-leg got a hold of Owlet, and she hissed and snapped, but stopped when she was placed inside a Two-leg place. She waited for a second, and Maple joined her. Owlet looked a bit nervous, so Maple decided to try and comfort her. She snuggled up next to the gentle giant of a cat, and leaned against her gently.

Owlet became quite flustered again, and her heartbeat sped up. Maple looked up at her gently, and kissed her on the cheek. Owlet completely stopped working, and became red like a tomato and Maple chuckled a little. The two-legs came, fed them, and then let them back into the wild. Maple and Owlet ran out quickly, and ran away together. They ran to the abandoned two-leg barn, where they would be safe. "H-hey Maple... I gotta tell you something..." Owlet said when they sat down in the hay. "Yes?" Maple asked. "I... like you... a lot..." Owlet confessed. Maple just smiled, and kissed her gently. Owlet was shocked, but kissed her back. They were together for a few moments, and then they split apart.

"I like you too Owlet." Maple said. Owlet got a shit-eating grin on her face, and purred. And they went to bed, leaning on each other, seeking each other's warmth, and getting it.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N!

Hello! I am the author! Please don't bully, and I am aware it's not very long! It is a love story about two cats, get over it. If you have any requests for any stories regarding these two, please let me know! I will talk with my friend over it, and see if it is anything we are interested in with our characters! 

I will do: fluff, possible angst, kits :), Q&A

I will not do (at least Not in this book): smut, permanent death, us x reader, us x ur oc, one of us x reader, basically anything to do with reader besides Q&A.