<3 Full moon <3

( this chapter does have smut so if u r not comfortable reading then go ahead and skip and I now stolas got a cloaca but he needs a dick in this so ya luv yalll <3 <3)

Blitz was lying down in his couch watching spirit and got a notification from his calendar  and got up from a jump knowing that stolas was going to "punish him" he was scared and he jumped into his van then he realized he forgot the book he ran into his apartment and drove to stolas house he climbed up the balcony the owl was reading and he saw the imp and looked at him with a smile that send chills to blitz spine Stolas-you now what happens when you are late blitzy. Blitz-stolas no plz don't. he got tied to the bed and had a gag ball on his neck Blitz-wow stolas  i am always top u now that ha-ha. Stolas-look at me darling look into my eyes does it look like I care .blitz-no but he was cut off when stolas said stolas-am I going to have to gag my little imp. Blitz-no sir. stolas- okay then lets get going. he just looked down at his member to teas him and blitz new that stolas was not going to move until he begged him Blitz-plz stolas can u. stolas-can I what darling. blitz-suck my dick plz. stolas okay my little imp just because u asked so nicely. he moved to blitz member and licked the tip and then he took the whole length blitz kept trying to hold his moans in but he couldn't he just loved the feeling of stolas mouth around his dick he was all in his thoughts he didn't realize he was about to cum and he did but in stolas mouth witch made stolas have to swallow and he just looked at blitz stolas-dang you could have told me you know blitzy. Blitz-oh um sorry  your highness. Stolas-who are you and what did you do to blitz . blitz-ugh shut up just hurry up i got to go s... He cut off when stolas put a gag ball in his mouth he then took his robe off showing his member and blitz just panicked blitz felt something enter his hole Blitz-mmmmmmhnnnn stolas-ugh blitz you are so tight i can barely move in you. Blitz loved the feeling he had came three times already but when stolas asked if it was to much he said no eventually  stolas came to he took it out and blitz cuddled with him.

(I now this shit short but its my first fucking story so yass queen but anyways hope liked it i now forgot paragraphs but i am too tired for that shit so ya byeeeee)