ride

I ADDED THE SONG FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES 😭
tw : praising, pet names.
jake - submissive top.
y/n - power bottom/dominant bottom.
ENJOY!
———————————————————

y/n's pov

I was bored out of my mind and it was like 6pm and me and jake haven't eaten yet so i decided to cook something so i made my way to the kitchen and started to root through the cupboards seeing what there is to cook.

I saw some pasta and i figured i would make something with it so i turned on the stove and turned and grabbed a pot to fill with hot water.

I placed it in the stove and poured in the pasta, it began to cook and a couple more minutes later it was done i got it out of the pan and put some in 2 bowls and sprinkled some salt on them.

I placed them on the table and texted jake to come downstairs so i sat down at the table and began to eat waiting for jake.

After 5 minutes he still hasn't came down i took another bite of my pasta and texted jake again.

Another 5 minutes later he still hasn't came down, so i decided to go and see what he was up to. I climbed up the stairs and got to out shared room and the door was creaked slightly open, i peered through the door and saw the reason why he hadn't been paying attention.

His head was flung back while his hand was continuously pacing up and down his length, his face was all sweaty and he was biting his lip, thats why i couldn't hear him.

I opened the door fully and leaned on the frame. "so, this is what your busy doing then, hm?" I said with one of my eyebrows raised his eyes shot open.

"y/n please.." he whined. "please what?" i questioned. "please.. ride me." he pleaded but i wasn't going to complain.

I walked up to him and slowly unzipped my jeans and pulled them down teasing him. "y/n no teasing please." he begged but i carried on my deeds.

After i got off my jeans i pulled down my panties leaving my oversized no name hoodie on. I climbed on his lap and began to stroke him to get him ready. I leaned down and started to suck and bite marks on his v-line.

I leaned back up and slowly rose myself up and hovered over his member. "you ready pretty boy?" I questioned, receiving a eager nod from him, so i took his word and slammed myself down on him making him let out an loud groan as well as me. "mm fuck.." i let out beginning to bounce up and down.

"your so good at this love.." he praised making me feel much better. I began to bounce faster and faster making myself moan. "mm fuck! please jake..shit." I was getting really weak i could feel my legs going numb. He was in his moment of bliss he looked so hot, fuck.

"want me to take over love?" He asked i slightly nodded while letting out little moans and whines. He pulled out and flipped us over, he slammed back in and began thrusting at a violently fast pace making me practically scream of pleasure.

"fuck! omg jake.." i began to get close to my release and a few more thrusts later i came as well as him. "thank you.." he said wrapping his arms around me. "no problem baby, i made you pasta by the way." I said laughing. "i will eat it later, for now you my priority." he smiled.

I began to close my eyes and felt my self slowly fall asleep and he fell asleep in my chest.

———————————
HOPE YOU ENJOYED🖤
LOVE YOU ALL
———————
641 words.