Prologue : The Trip

️⚠️⚠️*WARNING THIS FAN FICTION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS TO THE FRIDAY THE 13TH FILMS AS A WHOLE, ALONG WITH OTHER THEMES SUCH AS GORE, MURDER, POSSESSIVE PARTNER, AND ALL THINGS HORROR, READER'S YOU BEEN WARNED* ⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Y/N, COME ON ALREADY" yelled out Alice to you as you packed your bag for a camping trip, which you don't really wanna attend, but because you don't want to be here in the campus dorms alone during spring break you suck it up and agree to go along with the others to this trip.

"Yeah yeah," you say finally adding your cassette tape to your so you can listen to your favorite music while out there in the woods, those woods that had marked some of your childhood trauma that you don't wanna remember let alone talk about.

"Geez Y/N, talk about slow much," Alice says now says standing beside you which caused you to gasp in shock of quick fear that in a second turned into a bit of annoyance.

Quickly smacking Alice's arm you say "Remember that I didn't want to come on this trip, but since I didn't wanna be alone in the dorms I decided to come"

"Oh come on, it's not like we will not be bored, who knows maybe Jack will be mauled by a bear and the rest of us run off and tells stories about it for silly stories years to come," Alice says clearly as a whole as she says this with a smile.

Rolling your eyes you quickly grab your pillow and throw it at the now-laughing Alice who throws it back at you making you laugh a bit.

15 minutes go by when both you and Alice walk downstairs talking about random stuff before stopping upon hearing "Took you long enough you two" causing the both of you to turn to see it was Ned who yelled it.

You rolled your eyes as Alice yells "Sorry guys, Y/N here had to pack some stuff still" as the both of you walk over to the car.

Making your way to the truck car area you see Jack helping to place stuff into the car, but he stops when upon seeing you before asking you "Need a hand?"

"wow you're being oddly nice today, aren't you now Jack?" you say now caring if you sound like an asshole or not, with a large smile on your face.

"still bitchy as ever I see," Jack says quickly grabbing your bag out of your hand, in a manner that suggests he is kinda pissed at your remark but honestly you don't care.

With a quick turn and added thank you to Jack, you quickly made your way into the right side passer door, opening it and making your way inside.

Looking outside you see the others all talking and getting ready for the trip.

It was five hours worth a drive into the woods, where we all are heading to the campsite, but you looking outside the window, cassette tape, and headphones to keep you not that bored has your mind starting to wander to places.

Your mind snaps back into reality after seeing the sign that you pass, where now you realized where the car is heading causing you to take off your headphones to finally ask "Hey guys, where are we heading to?"

"We are heading off to Camp crystal lake, Y/N," Bill says looking at the road as he drives.

"and why there? Don't you guys know what the hell happened there like ten years ago guys?" you say in a bit of a panic.

"that people were killed there after some boy went off and rumored to have drowned in the lake?" Said jokingly Ned behind you in the car.

"that's not funny," Alice says to Ned who now smiling at Alice.

"Alice have you heard they said it was the mom of that boy who died that killed everyone at that campus, apparently she did it cause the kids all bully her son for looking like a monster-"

"Don't you dare call Jason a monster" you said before Ned can keep on talking.

With a look of shock on everyone's face as if they know something about the camp Jack comes in to say "Thats right, that was the boy's name Jason Victor-has, no that's not it... What was his last name?" caused you to give Jack a pointed look of anger building up, but he sits there all smiles at you.

You and Jack both dislike each other but to go this far to get back at you is almost something you never had done to you by him.

"Jason Voorhees," Ned says now finally getting it which caused your face to now look down at your hands feeling anxiety coming out of you.

"That's it, Ned, Jason Voorhees was that boy's name," Jack says overly too happy.

"Jason Voorhees?" Marcie asked Ned out of curiosity about the story now.

"yeah Jason Voorhees, they said that boy was bullied because of his deform looks, so badly they all pushed him into the water and since Jason didn't know how to swim, he drown to death." Ned finally says.

"How did his mom find out?" Marcie asked.

"Oh apparently she worked at the camp, as a cook, and she became so distraught to know that no one was watching any of the kids at the time when her son died, cause all the adults that were supposed to watch them went off to have sex," Jack said this time to answer Marcie question.

"Jack don't forget that His mother went off the deep end to the point she killed everyone in the camp, and it's now rumored that it's so haunted nobody wants to run the camp anymore which causes it to be left alone all these years now," Ned said all proudly.

"That's totally scary guys," Marice says now rubbing against Jack like a scared puppy in need of protection.

"hey guys will you just quit it, can't you see you're making Y/N here upset?" Alice says in your defense, as she turns her body to the back row in her seat.

"Like Chill, Alice, it's only a story, non of it is true," Ned says playfully.

"it's not our fault, that Y/N is such a scary cat to campfire stories like this," Jack said in a clear asshole matter.

That's when you slapped "Jack I didn't think your that much of an ass-"

"HEY, HEY, will you guys stop fighting while I am driving," Bill says now fed up with all of you goofing around back there in the car.

"finally," Brenda says turning over in the passer seat next to Bill.

"Bill don't forget who truck this is," Ned says poking at Bill.

"do you care to drive it then Ned?" Bill asked in a way that can come off as rude to most.

"for that long ass drive, I rather not," Says Ned as he sits back into his seat.

"Hey, are we meeting Steve at the campsite?" Asked Marice, now leaning over the middle row seat facing Bill.

"that's what Steve said since he has the keys to even get into the cabins of the camp," said Bill.

"That's why we didn't bring the tents," said Alice.

"By the way, sit your ass back Marice, we are almost there but with you in the way I can't see the back window," Bill says where you all can see his eyes roll in the driver's mirror.

"rude ass," Marice says sitting back in her seat, crossing her arms.

As you get closer to the camp, you start to feel a sense of dread as if something bad is going to happen there least did in your childhood.

____________________________

Author notes:

Halloween is coming up so that makes perfect time to start writing Fan fiction about some horror classics.