CH. 2 J-High School

The continuation of the story began at J-High; Euan was standing outside the gate, admiring the sight of the academy.

"This is it... My first day at school..."

Even tho Euan has never entered a school, he's still being educated back home and manages to learn more things, but the only thing he doesn't know is how to communicate with other students.

"Hi!"

A random female student greeted him, but he responded by saying nothing and just walk past her.

"Who's that guy?"

"He's so handsome~"

"He's tall too~"

"I call dibs!"

Euan heard random comments coming from the female students, he didn't want to assume it was him him who they we're talking about, so he assume it's a random student.

Upon entering the building, he was greeted by a sight of hundred of students walking around, chatting.

Euan was overwhelmed by this, it's his first time being able to enter a school, let alone see students doing normal stuff.

"First time?"

A voice called out, He turned around and saw what appears to be a boy, same as his age with a charming looks.

"Oh! Sorry, I spoke all of a sudden, my name is Daniel Park, what's yours?"

Euan was hesitant, and tries to speak, but out of nowhere, he sad.

"None of your business."

Calmly he said and then walks away, leaving Daniel in shocked, but the boy already knew he's nervous, he could tell by the way his expression formed.

"FUCK!! FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL AND IM ALREADY MAKING A BAD IMPRESSION!! FUUUUUUCK!!"

Euan thought to himself, unknown that many girls we're drooling over him.

Later

Euan is now seen outside the Classroom that he was assigned to stay on; Beside him was Daniel.

"This is awkward..."

They both thought to themselves; Daniel has this urge to talk to him, but can't do so because of how Euan acted earlier.