❀ - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────

.ೃ*: rengoku

• he fell for you about 2 months after meeting you. whether you're in the demon slayer corps or not, he falls head over heels for you.

• rengoku's the type of guy to be open about his crush on you. he's always boasting about you to other people, and this is how you figured out that he had a crush on you.

• after you heard him talking about you to someone, you decide to confront him about his feelings.

"Of course I like you, y/n! Which is why I'm asking you to be my girlfriend!" he exclaims happily.

• when you accept his offer, he gives you a warm hug and and swears that he'll do everything in his power to protect you.

.ೃ*: tengen

• now we all know that tengen already has 3 wives, but let's imagine that he's open for a 4th wife. he didn't plan to have another, but you changed his mind. let me also mention that he already talked to makio, suma, and hinatsuru about this, and they approve of this.

• tengen fell for you unintentionally. like i said, he already has 3 wives, so why would he need another? (the more the merrier i guess)

• he couldn't help himself when he saw you for the first time. he thought you were so flashy. with the way you dress, the way your hair was done, how you carried yourself, he thought you were absolutely beautiful.

• after you caught his eye, he came up and sparked a conversation with you, it started along the lines of "Hey, you there! I like how flashy your outfit is!"

• you caught the vibe that he wanted you after you started counting how many times in a day he brought up the idea of having a "4th wife".

• after he introduced you to his wives, he proposed shortly after. when you accept, him and his wives welcome you into their family with open arms.

.ೃ*: sanemi

• oh boy.

• he would honestly ignore all feelings he has, unless you show signs of liking him.

• this is because he thinks of dating as "pointless" and "a waste of time" considering him being a hashira.