🍡💗𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧-1💗🍡

Chapter one

                              Chapter one

"Back to the Metal Bey City and Kyoya Tategami?"

Location : At Airport Station

Madoka POV

I was sitting and waiting for my best-friend Y/n it's been 10 minute the airplane didn't come yet but i still remember that day i meet her at b-pit in the few days me and y/n became best-friends and i secretly has crush on her she was so good using at her sword and she was so strongest blader just like gingka or the other bladers.

 I gave her a sakura mochi because its her favorite food i always hang out with her. I gave her a green striped socks for a gift to her because her bare skin showing everywhere so decied gave her that green striped socks to cover her bare skin but i hope she would . she was a sweet girl and nice beautiful person i ever met her but she move away from another city 3 year ago but i also talking with the phone to her . Today she is come back to the metal bey city I'm so happy to see her again.

Y/n POV

The airplane get down i come back at the metal bey city "Kyaa can't wait see Madoka-chan, Gingka-kun and Hyoma-kun Kya!" I thought as I get up sit and take my travel bag and luggage bag.

 I go out from the airplane. I went to the station but suddenly i saw my best-friends Madoka she was waiting for me. I smile and I went to her.

"Hi Madoka-chan!" I call out.

 "Huh" turn around and see me "Oh Y/n you're back!" Madoka get up and run to me and I hug her "Kya I miss you so much Madoka-chan!" I said as She hug me back.

 "I miss you too Y/n" She said as we both hug break.

 "It's been 2 years ago we didn't see each other right?" I asked " Yeah! right and Welcome back to the metal bey city Y/n" Madoka said as her one hand put on her chest.

"Aw Thank you so much bestie!" I said  happily "Your welcome" She said as I look at her.

 I noticed Madoka-chan wears a short pink vest with yellow buckles over a white shirt with and pink shirt, that has a brown belt that is around it with gold buttons and a pink and gold pouch. On her hands she wears brown fingerless gloves. She wears a short dark blue pleated skirt, thigh-high navy blue socks with pink trim, and brown boots with golden buttons.