Chapter 2: Who am I?

Gwen's Pov:

I woke up to see a boy around my age watching me. I notice his brown eyes and I get lost in them for a second until I hear him ask "Are you ok?" before my spider-senses went off. But in a different way... I'm pretty sure he feels it too since he asked "Who are you?"

I had to think for a second "Who am I?... I think the name's Gwanda?"

"Gwanda?" he asks but then I realize that, that's not my name... "Wait no.. sorry.. that's not my name... I can't remember it..."

He looks at me with kind eyes before saying "It's ok I mean you hit your head pretty hard after falling out of that portal... I'll call you Gwanda for now. I'm Miles by the way"

"Hey Miles." I say before processing anything else "Wait... what portal? I only remember... wait is this a dream?" I ask and Miles starts laughing "No I don't think it is" he says "You can stay here for now Gwanda you know to let your memory jog. I can help you with that!"

"Thanks for the offer Miles... but the city still needs Spider-Woman" he looks at me with a confused face before saying "Wait.. Gwanda... There is no Spider-Woman here... I think you got sucked into a portal from your dimension and landed here in my dimension.. Wait so what we learned in physics is true..."

"Oh yeah I remember learning about that..." I say "I always kinda believed the theories so this makes sense but just in case.." I try to get up but then get all dizzy and Miles sits me back down. "You should stay seated... here you can use my phone to check if I'm lying to you about a Spider-Woman" He says while handing me his phone... I check it and see that he's not lying and that there is no Spider-Woman here...

"Wow" I say while handing him his phone back... He put's his phone away and looks back at me. We both stare at each other for a few seconds and I start getting lost in his eyes... I wanna lean in but yet again I had just met him... but yet he's been so kind to me and probably saved my life... then when I was about to give in his door opens and his roommate walks in and Miles jumps back.

"Ooooooh did you two kiss?" He asks

"No! Ganke why would you even think that!?" Miles answered while blushing...

"Well you two were leaning in" His roommate Ganke says. Wait were we leaning in? I didn't even notice... I started getting lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden I hear Miles's voice talking to me and I look up... he's really close... we both get red as he backs away a little with Ganke laughing. "Sorry Gwanda... It's just that I- um well" he starts saying random words and I can tell he's getting nervous once when he put's one of his hands behind his neck.

"Sorry I just-" I interrupt him "It's ok Miles... I really don't mind..." I realized what I had just said and quickly tried saying more "I mean um I was getting a headache from trying to remember what happened...-" he then grabs me and lays me down on his bed "You should get some rest Gwanda... and don't try to remember everything so quickly either..." He's so sweet... "I have to get to class... I'll be back soon I promise! Just get some rest for me ok?" as he starts leaving I garb his hand "Wait!... I... Um thank you for doing this for me Miles..." I let go of his hand and he replies with "It's no big deal" While smiling and leaves.

"Oh you so have a crush on him" Ganke says making me blush. "Yeah Miles did the same thing! He never denied it like you never denied it!"

"I- um well you see it's just that..." I get all red not knowing what to say.

"Ha! I knew it! Plus you grabbed his hand and the way you both look at each other just gives it away!" he says happily

"Hey Ganke... Do you know where I can get a school uniform?"

What do you guys think Gwen or "Gwanda" is planning on doing? I don't know when I'll get chapter 3 out but I will! -MDP