Madison miller

Madison was the name given to a beautiful tiny baby girl born on February 6 2014, Madison miller was just 6 when she moved to Wellsbury, Massachusetts from Texas with her mother, brother and sister even though the child was just 6 her mother taught her well enough to be grateful for everything she's done her and her siblings, Madison could see this and admired her mother for it. Georgia was her mother she had beautiful blonde hair as like Madison. Georgia loved her children deeply and would do anything for them giving them all the love they would ever need especially her youngest Madison this was probably because of being Georgias last baby she wanted her to stay as little as she once was but accepting it was simply not possible but she lived on. Ginny was Madison's half oldest sister she was 15 having a 9 year difference between the two didn't stop them from being so close Madison looked up to Ginny and wanted to be like her someday while Ginny adored her younger sister wanting her to have her style or passions but Madison was more the girly type and would in-draw herself in what her mother was doing. Austin on the other hand was Madison's full brother they had the same dad Madison followed Austin everywhere she loves her brother and he loves her, he was the happiest when everybody found out his mother was pregnant with Madison and once this little baby was born he was only 3 but stuck to her side as much as he could he just wanted to protect her and so he did Madison grew up to love and kindness her mother of course blocked anything negative out of the child's life and to Madison's knowledge she knew nothing. Madison had one nickname everyone called her except Georgia it wasn't Maddy Georgia didn't allow this name in which Madison didn't really know why but she didn't care everyone called her addy Georgia of course had her own nickname for her baby just like Ginny as she was peach, Madison was princess Georgia felt addy was her princess and wanted to express this openly and so she did Madison loved it when her mother called her princess because she felt special as she knew no one else had this nickname. Something Madison had to adapt to was change she moved multiple times in her life most she was too young to remember but she learned her mother moved them keep them safe but she of course didn't know what. moving to wellsbury gave the young girl hope for friendships and fun because the day the drive into wellsbury she felt like it was going to be home because after the news she got at school only a couple of weeks before she truly wanted hope.

(Madison is in class on the floor for mat time while the teacher reads a book to the children the door opens causing everyone to look at the door)
Head of school: can I take to Madison miller please
(The women smiles looking for the child who's sitting on the floor)
Teacher: Madison can you please go with her
(Madison gets up and slowly walks over to the women in the door. The women keeps the door open as Madison walks through it)
Head of school: Madison your mother is here to collect you she has some very important news)
(Madison looked up at the women confused not saying a word while the lady places the bag onto Madison's back. Making their way down the hallway Madison spots her mother at the front desk and rushes over to her embracing her mother. Georgia knelt down to Madison's level)
Georgia: hello princess mommy has some bad news
(She says pushing some of Madison's lose hair from her face)
Madison: what wrong momma
Georgia: Kenny honey he was in an accident and he didn't make it sweetheart
(Madison looks at her mother shocked as Georgia embraces her picking her up into her arms. Walking out of the school to the car Madison doesn't feel sad she didn't understand why but just wanted to stay within her mothers arms but was unfortunately put into her car set making there way to get her siblings)