Chapter 24.

qué será será

[ke se-rah se-rah]
Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed to happen, it will.

Seing his eyes shine with determination I know that he is really upto something. Squinting my eyes at him I scowled. "Seriously tell me right now what are you up to"

He rolled his eyes at me like I was an annoying fly disturbing him. "Why are you so stubborn".

The audacity of this man he really got guts to piss me off. Stupid... stupid alien from pluto "Look who is talking"

Sighing totally annoyed by me. Not that I will stop. He continued "Huh what? I told you that there is nothing to tell"

"Whatever" Turning my head away from to face the lake, totally ignoring his life existence beside mw "Yahhh~ " I heard him whining at this, as if a kid just dropped his favorite ice cream on the ground.
"What" snapping at him, it caused him break down into a silence but not even for a whole minute.

We stared into each other's eyes as it was sort of staring and the one who will win get the prize but in that moment his hand came forward, towards my face, slowly gazing my ears sending lil tingles all over my body. His finger being wrapped around the locks of my hair. He was so close that I could smell him, he smelled like himself... he smelled something I don't know but it still it was so addicting.

Grabbing him by his collar. I leaped forward with a sudden force of my body causing to tumble backwards, this time it was his time whose breaths would hitch. Smirking at his reaction leaned closer breathing his addicting, intoxicating smell.

Brushing my lips intentionally on his ears I feel how his body froze under me with just my one lingering touch. As if his soul has left his body. "Rainbow you smell so nice, it makes me want to breathe only you" I whispered in his ears as if it was a secret only meant for to be kept between us.

He squirmed trying to push, looks like he really wants me to use my skills. Tangling my legs with his I grabbed him from his hair for which his eyes abruptly found mine softening my grip from his hair. I caressed his hair, "if you are dying that bad to touch me. Then should I let your hands trace down my curves?"

He widdens his as if he caught doing something priest don't. "Lith"

I hummed still enchanted by his smell. He gulped before forwarding his hand infront of my face which held a small piece of twig, I looked at him questionly.