part 3

1 day before...

My eyes open, staring at the ceiling. So as it turns out, sleeping doesn't help you escape your problems. My problems followed me home and snuck into my dream. I was running away from something, I'm not sure what - and suddenly I was trapped, unable to move. I think it might've been to do with that university ad. Standing up, I feel heavy and weak. I walk into the kitchen, and there's this.. clanking sound. I turn around to find all of the knives staring back at me, floating in the air. I stare into them. Am I hallucinating? Am I crazy, what the hell...?

They go in the same direction as me every time I turn my head. I begin to run. The floor turns black, and the walls close up. "HELP!" I yell out desperately. I fall onto the floor on bended knees. I look around the black, tall large box I've gotten lost in. The knives lower themselves altogether. I look at them in despair. Salty tears begin to escape my eyes and flood my whole face. "I'm sorry... I, I should've just asked for help. I'm sorry, Evelyn", I sob. "I've felt so empty for these 2 years. 

The fear of asking for help and fighting the societal battles everyone faces, every single day, just became too much. I'm sorry I did this to myself. I'm sorry I isolated myself and didn't let anyone in, not even my own family. "